Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Love that this is the first thing I see in the mornings<3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151766436408447&set=vb.607848446&type=3&theater

I hope this link works...

My precious Joey sleeps in a different room since our girls doesn't get a long:blink: The little fence where Boeboe sleeps is a little safety fence so that she doesn't wander off and starts a fight with Bennie:tongue: Boeboe is a B* with a capital B in the nights when she's tired, lol:ashamed:.

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
Boeboe looks so sweet, I love her little cubby! I would love to wake up to that too!

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
OMG how cute. Their own bulldog room. I can't wait to move out of my 1 bedroom apartment so that my babies get their own room!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
I was so excited when we moved to this place, I knew there would be a room left that I could make into a bulldog room:D they really love their room so much<3 in the afternoons when my husband comes back from work they get so happy and they go to their room to play, haha:)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's wonderful. Lucky bullys to have such great parents. :D

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
OMG, be still my beating heart! How freakin adorable is that? I love love love it. What a great video!

I have a friend that lives in Benoni, SA.

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh really [MENTION=563]bluesteelapd[/MENTION], I've been there a couple of times:) The rescue bulldog we got together with our Joey is living there now and we go visit him every fall to give him a new bed for winter:) it's more a trick so we can go see him, lol, but it works:D

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION] Yes! Many years ago when I found out the McDonald's all over the world don't have the same toys, I was a member on a boxer website. Someone from SA posted that they didn't have the "artist: The Boxer" (small head, large body pictures) stuffed animals in their happy meal toys I told her I'd send her a few. We struck up a friendship and have been friends ever since. She's a great lady that one day my partner and I will get to meet. Her boy boxer Frankie was my boxer girls boyfriend, LOL.

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Aww, cute story [MENTION=563]bluesteelapd[/MENTION]:) I'd really recommend you to visit, it's awesome here, almost always sunny (if you're not living by the coast) and nature is fantastic. I've gotten used to it now but for the first part of my time living here I was amazed every single day:)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Tried to watch but unable on the ipad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts