Mabel's new bed

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
The best part is she can sit on it and look out the window! Mabel is now the neighborhood snoop!View attachment 49721

Maybe you should start calling her "Mrs. Kravitz"?

- - - Updated - - -

u-oh...is Mabel going to be the next Gladys Kravitz?! :ROFL:

I do love coolaroos and that color is very pretty!

I should really read the ENTIRE THREAD before responding. Here, I'm thinking I'm all original or something...LOL

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
The best part is she can sit on it and look out the window! Mabel is now the neighborhood snoop!View attachment 49721

How adorable!!! I just love this pic! I might have to look at buying one of these for Mayhem.....he loves the regular soft beds, but he will just pee on them randomly, so I had to take them all away.

What size did you purchase for Mabel?

Last edited:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Have had dogs mostly all of my life. Beds, beds and more beds. A month ago I bought the first Coolaroo. Got mine from Jefferspet.com . I got the large, so that all could be on it together. Never having had one, I wasn't sure if they'd even use it. Before I could get it all together-all were getting on it! Had to send them outside, so I could assemble it. They LOVE it! Couldn't believe how much dirt/hair winds up on the tile floor beneath it-Much better to clean up, and no "ground in dirt" in bed.How much stays in pillow beds, even after vacuuming?! Mabel looks sooooo cute! Should send that picture to the Cooloroo company!!

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
I guess if there is enough height clearance one of these could be used in a crate as well. Does anyone here have experience with using it in the crate?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.