Mabel's new bed

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
4,668
Reaction score
281
Location
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
We got Mabel's Coolaroo today. Bill said she climbed right up when he put it together! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374714057.421942.webp
 
Awww! She looks So comfy on it! I need to get Brie one soon!
 
So cute, she looks like she lies it. Lucky girl. I was looking for one , but can't find them here in Canada.
 
So cute, she looks like she lies it. Lucky girl. I was looking for one , but can't find them here in Canada.

I can't find them in person here either, it seems like the stores have them online only.
 
I got it through Amazon.com. It was a super price, only $5.00 shipping and I got it in 3 business says!
 
Oh I need to get one of those for Winston ; )


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Miss Mabel looks absolutely precious on her new bed. Hopefully she'll have some juicy gossip for you now lol
 
:jump: That's AWESOME!!! Where'd you find a red one? Sally uses ours more than the Hooligans now. So happy for Mabel. :angelheart:
 
This color is terra cotta. They no longer have the brown one, [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]. I wasn't sure about it when I ordered it, but I like it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top