Two bully pups playing

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
I need to work on my hubby on letting me get another bully puppy seriously I am so in love with my Fergus and watching this video I am convinced he needs a bully playmate Frenchi or English

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
What adorable little butterballs they are! :heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Too sweet.... I love how Hazel just totally ignores them.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Thanks everyone, @Ashleym Hazel is very god with them and will even play with them sometimes. @Ftse 100 Pearl is spoken for to a show home, we will take her to Mississippi in September for the Biloxi dog show, then she will go home to Georgia with our friend Tammy who will show her. Gema I would like to keep her, but we haven't decided yet, and Tammy thinks she may have a home for her too.

Oh its so hard to part with them, when I bred with my pugs I couldn't part with them so no more breeding for me ever I'm too soft.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
It looks to me like a Coolaroo should be standard puppy raising equipment! They're having a blast. Love the part when they get under it and move the toys around. LOL

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh this is fantastic. i loved watching them play and hazel just chillin and ignoring them. i am looking to get coolaroo myself for my house

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.