What happened to Florida??

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I know several members are from Florida as am I, we went for months of over 100*, Last week in the 90's, this week in the 60's, which is FREEZING for us after such a hot summer, Poor Vegas just could not handle the drop so this is him napping yesterday, and yes he did appreciate it, as he is snoring LOUDLY and quite content!!!!!

ColdVegas002.jpg

ColdVegas003.jpg

Loving the Blankie!!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
I am in COMPLETE agreement. We're also in FL and our late night walks have been very very short lol. First it was too hot now its too cold. But I can say Beefy got a good 10 min walk before he decided to turn back around this afternoon( we usually dont make it around the corner lol).

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
tx has been the same way during summer it has already gotten down to freezing at nite!!! lex has loved the cooler weather i can barely get him to come inside

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Geeze guys, I love it when Fl gets cold like this. The pups actually have more activity. We also love to snuggle by the firepit outside. I am loving it, AC off and only turned the heater on for an hour yesterday to please the teenagers!! This is great.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I have family in FL to and they are saying the same thing, in fact my cousin who is in Colorado Springs right now says it is warmer there than where she lives, Miami. Go figure.

Awww Vegas looks so cumfy. Suprised not to see someone laying on him like a pillow, lol.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It is still not cold here is Arizona, it is perfect. Wish it would stay this way!!!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
It was mid 60's in Indiana today. Very, very warm for us at this time of year!!! Although we had 3-4 inches of snow a few days ago.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
It was mid 60's in Indiana today. Very, very warm for us at this time of year!!! Although we had 3-4 inches of snow a few days ago.

That is amazing, I think the high in Jacksonville was 65 today. We haven't seen snow in almost 21 years! December 1989. We even had a freeze on Saturday night. Our windows were open the entire time, I love it!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
ME TOO! Man, was it great taking the dogs out to lunch today and not worrying about them overheating!

Shhh..... [MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION] we better not brag about this while everyone is freezing their tooshies off!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I know several members are from Florida as am I, we went for months of over 100*, Last week in the 90's, this week in the 60's, which is FREEZING for us after such a hot summer, Poor Vegas just could not handle the drop so this is him napping yesterday, and yes he did appreciate it, as he is snoring LOUDLY and quite content!!!!!

ColdVegas002.jpg

ColdVegas003.jpg

Loving the Blankie!!
Someone needs a hoodie for Lou's! Vegas R just ordered one...so it must be Vegas B

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] what could I use for Beefy since its getting cold? He won't move with clothes on lol

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Ummm. K. I'm only kinda sorta jealous. I currently have Orion in her Smoochie. She is snuggled up to me. I'm in my long pj bottoms. Long sleeve shirt WITH a sweatshirt. Slippers, blanket and fireplace on. I go to bed with Vegas as close as you can get WITHOUT actually laying ontop of me, 2 comforters and 1 blanket. I have to drive to work with my seat warmer on high, "pre" heat my car and with gloves on my hands and a coffee cup in the drink holder. This has been since the end of September. We haven't even hit the coldest months yet. I have plenty of meat on my bones...so being too skinny is not to blame. But put me in 80 degree weather and I feel like I'm gonna melt.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.