Campsite mud puddle

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] you know every time Buster is at the water bowl drinking for 3-5 minutes on end and he starts to walk away and we wipe his mouth off he turns around and goes right back to the bowl. I can so picture Wilson dong that!!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] you know every time Buster is at the water bowl drinking for 3-5 minutes on end and he starts to walk away and we wipe his mouth off he turns around and goes right back to the bowl. I can so picture Wilson dong that!!!

You wipe his mouth off? I used to but just can't be at the watering bowl all the time. I need Wilson, Emma & Sally to do this one their own.

The other day, I yanked him off his chair in the living room to get him to out potty before leaving for work and he walked 10 feet or so and turned around and trotted off like a pot belly pig and jumped right back in the chair and layed down. He cracks me up! :laugh:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
@JeannieCO you know every time Buster is at the water bowl drinking for 3-5 minutes on end and he starts to walk away and we wipe his mouth off he turns around and goes right back to the bowl. I can so picture Wilson dong that!!!

Thats a game we play here too..I wait and wait and then wipe him off and its back to the bowl..i think he knows he messing with me..

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You wipe his mouth off? I used to but just can't be at the watering bowl all the time. I need Wilson, Emma & Sally to do this one their own.

The other day, I yanked him off his chair in the living room to get him to out potty before leaving for work and he walked 10 feet or so and turned around and trotted off like a pot belly pig and jumped right back in the chair and layed down. He cracks me up! :laugh:

Thats a game we play here too..I wait and wait and then wipe him off and its back to the bowl..i think he knows he messing with me..

They are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to smart for us!!! hahahaha!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie

Yep, Brie plays that too..she knows after she drinks she gets wiped w the wash cloth n tries to eat it..she will go right back, sticks her face in the water bowl n them come back looking at me, then the wash cloth..too funny.she will keep doing it several time til I put the thing away completely! Lol

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] What? Huh? I thought the shot glass I sent you was in exchange for Wilson! I'm totally lost and confused...perhaps another shot glass would be enough to temp you in my direction? (LMAO)
And yes, I did pee on him!

edited to add: I will love him and kiss him and squeeze him and keep him for my very own and I shall name him George

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] What? Huh? I thought the shot glass I sent you was in exchange for Wilson! I'm totally lost and confused...perhaps another shot glass would be enough to temp you in my direction? (LMAO)
And yes, I did pee on him!

edited to add: I will love him and kiss him and squeeze him and keep him for my very own and I shall name him George

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: Yes yes another shot glass 'might' help!!

You and he will get along fine then, cause he peed on another dog bed this morning! :bang:

:hmm: George, it goes with what we call him "Richard Cranium" so sure. :laugh:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online