Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Wilson you are too cool for school!!! love how he enjoys life and all it's puddles!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Wilson's got his own little mud oasis going on there! Hes a great looking bully!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"Mud puddles are the BEST!"
-- Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice

Never heard that quote before. :up:

Wilson's got his own little mud oasis going on there! Hes a great looking bully!
Thanks Jim. He's a goofy boy. 4 times last night he went into his pool and 3 were immediately after I made him get out and then wiped him off. He just looked at me and turned around each time and headed straight back in. He's a WEIDO!! :ROFL:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks Jim. He's a goofy boy. 4 times last night he went into his pool and 3 were immediately after I made him get out and then wiped him off. He just looked at me and turned around each time and headed straight back in. He's a WEIDO!! :ROFL:

HAHAHAHAHAHA...

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
HAHAHAHAHAHA...
It was dinner time and i wanted him inside. I had to stay out with him cause the painters were still there and I couldn't leave the door open cause Mr. Ninny Pitty and Miss Bitchy Pants don't care for others. I think they got a good laugh too. :D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It was dinner time and i wanted him inside. I had to stay out with him cause the painters were still there and I couldn't leave the door open cause Mr. Ninny Pitty and Miss Bitchy Pants don't care for others. I think they got a good laugh too. :D

HAAAAA!!!!! " Mr. Ninny Pitty and Miss Bitchy Pants" ! :lmaoboy::lmaoboy::lmaoboy::lmaoboy::lmaoboy::lmaoboy::lmaoboy: 2 FUNNY!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.