Funny faces

Lisabear123

New member
Community Veteran
Joined
Jul 2, 2013
Messages
2,455
Reaction score
104
Location
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I know there are tons out there, so lets see them! here is one of Brie I found...the first time she encountered bitter apple! LOL
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    70.3 KB · Views: 238
Her face is just too cute. I just love that little chunk!
 
I have to wait until I get home to upload one, that pic of Brie is fantastic
 
Omg that picture is great! Offhand I am not sure i have funny face pictures...... Hmm........
 
From the looks of it, Brie didn't like that Bitter Apple too much, eh? such a cute expression.

Becky, how'd u get Jake to do that?! crazy cute!
 
From the looks of it, Brie didn't like that Bitter Apple too much, eh? such a cute expression.

Becky, how'd u get Jake to do that?! crazy cute!


Sadly, she is used to it now. She still jumps like a cat when he first smells it, but can manage to get past it if she really wants to chew....:crazy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top