New Teddy

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
542
Reaction score
91
Location
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Someone got a new teddy this morning (wore the nose off the old one). Think Lulu loves it?

 
Aw how sweet. She likes her new teddy.
 
Someone got a new teddy this morning (wore the nose off the old one). Think Lulu loves it?


God that is SWEET!! Oh man!

I have to say I opened this up because I thought you had bought some beauty some new underwear.. HAHA!!
 
I just love to watch video of bullys and their stuffies!! Vegas does the same exact thing with his Monkey.
 
I did. Are you offering to model my purchase for me?
 
Yep She likes it!:heart:
 
I did. Are you offering to model my purchase for me?

Yes let's see Phil model your teddy!! :ROFL:

And the video.... Precious!!!


Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)
 
Aww Lulu is so cute, she looks like she loves her new stuffie. Unfortunately I can't give my guys stuffed animals, blankets, or soft toys, as they eat them.
 
Yes let's see Phil model your teddy!! :ROFL:

And the video.... Precious!!!


Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

You got that alllll wrong girl.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 216
she is just soooooooooooooooo precious
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top