Wilson's first day home

JeannieCO

Queenie
Joined
Mar 11, 2011
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
873
Location
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Completely forgot about this video until I found it today accidentally. The other dog is my Pitty, Ace, who passed last year. He was my buddy, my Mr. Snugglebuns and he Loved loved Wilson. Jack, not so much.


[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]
 
Last edited:
My heart just skipped a beat.... he is BEYOND precious!! :luv: :luv; :luv:

:hug: to Ace!!
 
Thank you Jeannie, that's the first time I seen video of Ace and Wilson, so adorabull
 
Aww that lil bully belly is my most favorite thing :) Great video
 
My heart just skipped a beat.... he is BEYOND precious!! :luv: :luv; :luv:

:hug: to Ace!!

It's fun to go back after they're all grown up and see them as puppies. You forget. :) I love watching my Acer videos, I don't have many so I cherish them.
 
He was a cutie for sure and Ace was so handsome.
 
a best friend indeed

g'night peeps
 
So precious, both of them :heart::heart:
 
I love them!! I think the second one is my fave of the two!! :heart:
 
Oh my god what a love bug! So little and full of energy!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top