The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I may have to get one as well for those times the cats take over the butterballs cooling mat.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=9236]Lisabear123[/MENTION], yup, this particular one is called a Coolaroo. There are others out there tho, different brands and price ranges, so take a look and see which one would be best for Brie. Oh, and like Sherry said, there's one up for auction next month too! :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
He is enjoying that Henny, this one looks like he is laughing. he still as beautiful as I remember him :luv: and I cant wait to see him and Finn again.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
He is enjoying that Henny, this one looks like he is laughing. he still as beautiful as I remember him :luv: and I cant wait to see him and Finn again.

thanks Julie, and they can't wait to see you again in the fall too!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
LOL, I absolutely love the last one. :D Did you just get it Henny or have you had it for a bit? I really like the Coolaroo for outside. Tate's looking GREAT too. :love:

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Tate is one handsome bully! He's a big boy too...like Dudley. Can I ask how much he weighs Henny? I'd love to get one of those for Dudley! I've not seen them before.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I love those. I can't find them here in Canada, but I'll definetely check out the Amazon website. Tate looks so cozy, and cute

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL, I absolutely love the last one. :D Did you just get it Henny or have you had it for a bit? I really like the Coolaroo for outside. Tate's looking GREAT too. :love:

thanks Jeannie...we've had it for a good 6 months now, i think! Finn has one too but he preferred the concrete floor today!

Tate is one handsome bully! He's a big boy too...like Dudley. Can I ask how much he weighs Henny? I'd love to get one of those for Dudley! I've not seen them before.

Thanku! Tate weighs in at a very svelte 61 lbs! He was at 64 lbs in May but he had to go on a diet for his new modeling gig. :lol:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM look at me!!

attachment.php

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
That looks like he is loving life. I'm definitely going to look into getting one for Rampage as well. He alternates between the tile and his bed right now so maybe this will keep him at a happier medium and allow Momma to get some more rest at night.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.