Sally steals the Kong from Jack

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I totally wish I had enough guts to try this. Orion has been a PITA since 4 months old. Vegas is so submissive and baby O is so dominant. If they play with a toy...it's literally a count down until O loses her temper. You can see it..literally you can see the change in her demeanor. Sometimes Orion will let Vegas take something from her, but not very often. She is usually the aggressor. Luckily...the fights never draw blood, not that Orion doesn't try. She will literally jump Vegas by running at him and lunging. Sometimes the force of her tackling him sends him flying. If Vegas wasn't so skinny I don't think I would be as concerned. Orion is heavy, small and very compact. Vegas is tall, lanky and very light weight.
im with ya there cheryl. since sarah is such a pita and attacks the others i am on high alert and even if im not she will try to eat them just out of no where. her and dallas play a bit but duke is to scared of her to even get near her now really. he stays away or on some furniture. part of it is prolly me not letting them interact like they used to but when i do i see miss pita do her stare tense thing and we have to grab her.

- - - Updated - - -

oh wow its nice to see a pack play and be good with each other. :)

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
totally loved the videos! Sally is looking so good, ya'll have done a great job with her. She's lucky to have you both!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I would break up their play purposes so that I could have control of their excitement levels.
:2thumbs:

Me too. It's not about the actual play itself, it's the excitement level that I watch and control.

It makes my heart sing to see Sally having such a wonderful life now.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.