The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
First let me apologize for the grainy video. This is Harlea's first experience with a Coke bottle and she is not quite sure how to handle the mean old thing. Her barking is the most she has done since we brought her home as well. I took this last night during one of our play sessions and you can obviously tell she is fine after the big scare we had with her yesterday morning which makes us really happy skin parents. I just can't get enough of my wrinkly butterball of love. She goes even more crazy with it when we put it in her pool for her to chase around.

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... she is BEYOND adorable in that LOVE it!! and Love her bouncy ears and kiss spot and her color and her bark.... oh, heck, I love Bully puppies

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Nuts...every time I see Harlea I want a puppy! Mr. Dudley would NOT be a happy bully! Love this video. Empty soda bottles are one of Dudley's favorite toys. He will play with one for an hour...take a nap and then play with it again! Harlea is so stinkin' cute!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
What a big brave bully baby!!!!!! SHe'll protect you from that bottle.
May I suggest you try a small bottle with her? One she can get her teeth around... Both our girls love soda bottles. We remove the cap AND ring along with the label so they won't swallow them.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
What a big brave bully baby!!!!!! SHe'll protect you from that bottle.
May I suggest you try a small bottle with her? One she can get her teeth around... Both our girls love soda bottles. We remove the cap AND ring along with the label so they won't swallow them.
That was my plan but we didn't have a small one. Believe it or not she was able to pick this one up by crushing it with her paws or picking it up by the neck. I agree about the ring though. I thought my wife had removed it.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Too CUTE!! Look at those mitts! Boy she's gonna be a bruiser!:D

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
She is so darling! I love barking puppies! It is especially cute how Harlea advances on it and then skitters back! ADORABULL!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Be still my beating heart! OMG, Harlea is just too cute...and so BIG already! :cry:

Why can't they stay little...just a tad bit longer?

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] I know right. They seem to grow up too fast and she is starting to get freckles on her nose rope that just add to her cuteness.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Oh wow! I love her lil bark! So cute to watch. It wasn't grainy at all - to me anyway. I wish they could stay small like that too. Luckily tho I think they always keep that fun, clowny puppy-like behavior :D

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
She is so cute I want to grab her cheeks and give her muzzies!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.