Dog House with built in AC

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My brother in law built a dog house for his two dogs Mya and Duke with a full blown built in air conditioner. Duke is a pure bred Husky so he figured he had to do it. Buster went over to his and my sister in laws house this weekend for the first time. It was the first time he met Mya a Shiba Imu. Duke has been to our home before and him and Buster get along perfect but it was the first time he had been to his cousins house. He seems so small compared to the two of them. IMG_9309.jpg

Mya will be 9 and was very upset that this little pig had come into her backyard without her prior permission AND he went straight into her brothers house and had the audacity to drink out of her brothers bowl!!IMG_5834.jpgIMG_2680.jpg

It's a hot hot hot summer this year and I hope everyone stays cool! Keep your Bullys cool too!
;););)

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
How could Mya ever be mad at that face :loveeyes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
TOTALLY AWESOME.... a/c and is that a tile floor too?

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Triple-Totally-Awesome! Your bro-in-law is pretty talented. I wouldn't mind a house like that one...for me! :yes:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's a cool dog house. Maybe he built it so when "he" is in the dog house, he can stay cool. :p

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That's a cool dog house. Maybe he built it so when "he" is in the dog house, he can stay cool. :p

speaking from experience, David??? :giggle:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION], well errrr, I think I need his number to build me one. hehehehehe :ashamed:

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Exactly!! :hahaha: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I told him he should do a line of them for guys! HA!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:2thumbs: up to your brother for building an AC dog house! That's totally awesome! I think Buster's saying he wants a dog house like that too. :idea:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
That is awesome!!! :2thumbs:

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
That is so cool. No pun intended. I first saw a ac cooled dog house on tv. The mascot for the Georgia state bulldogs (the mascot is a bulldog if you couldn't guess) had his own little dog house with a window unit installed in it. They would wheel the house onto the sideline and the bully sat there until halftime. The. He would run out on to the field and immediately get winded in the Georgia heat. This dog house here is so much nicer. As a professional Air Conditioner technician and armature Bully owner I give it 2 thumbs up.

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:2thumbs: up to your brother for building an AC dog house! That's totally awesome! I think Buster's saying he wants a dog house like that too. :idea:

That is awesome!!! :2thumbs:

That is so cool. No pun intended. I first saw a ac cooled dog house on tv. The mascot for the Georgia state bulldogs (the mascot is a bulldog if you couldn't guess) had his own little dog house with a window unit installed in it. They would wheel the house onto the sideline and the bully sat there until halftime. The. He would run out on to the field and immediately get winded in the Georgia heat. This dog house here is so much nicer. As a professional Air Conditioner technician and armature Bully owner I give it 2 thumbs up.

Thank you!!!!! I will let him know. :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.