The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Almost, still got to get them to wear their Doggles, Hats, and hold their own Ritas !! lol :yes:
I definitely want to see pics of that. I just saw doggles for the first time yesterday and they are too cute. I want to find a set of pink ones with flames on them for my girl.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Look how great they look. They definitely look like line backers though the way they fill out those jerseys lol Rambo has a very Wilfork-isque look to him :p

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
How did Rambo become a Pats fan?

ps. Go BEARS!

Rambo was Born in Miami, which makes him an East Coast observer, He told me he really couldn't get into the Dolphins, since he can't swim with them, but he does enjoy eating Salmon, lol which moves us up to Jacksonville, and Rambo said no way to the Jaguars, which is in the Kitty Kat family, which he's representing Jake right now against The Cat Woman Lover that's framing Jake is destruction, Not that Rambo appreciates Kitty Cats, so further north we went, North Carolina are big rivalries of the Saints, which is where his big brother Rocky represents, So in not wanting to upset the Apple Cart, we moved further North, which exhaustingly enough brought us to Baltimore, and Rambo thought the Ravens were for the Birds, Next and final stop was New England, and knowing what a Patriot Rambo is, he felt right at home with Tim Tebow leading the prayer Team, as Brady led the field, Thinking they needed as much help as they could get with a Hurt Receiver, Another in Jail for Murder, and frankly, looks like a depressing year, However, Rambo felt he was an American Patriot, and being his Dad, I'm there for my boy !!

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Look how great they look. They definitely look like line backers though the way they fill out those jerseys lol Rambo has a very Wilfork-isque look to him :p

Stephanie, Rambo's definitely a Line Backer, and let me tell you, their wasn't much air between his Jersey and his fur, I'm not sure how were going to fit the Shoulder pads on him, it's still a mystery to me. I do know some exercise is in order before the season begins, or I'm afraid the Hot Dogs he's planning to eat will be few and far between. I don't think he likes the idea of Salads for lunch yet, But we gotta do what we gotta do !! :yes:

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I definitely want to see pics of that. I just saw doggles for the first time yesterday and they are too cute. I want to find a set of pink ones with flames on them for my girl.

Todd, grab them quick, put them on Harlea, and spend time getting Harlea use to them, we can always look later for pink, with flames, but Harlea's at the perfect age to accept them as fashion ware, Unlike the wrestling match i'm going through with Rocky and Rambo, partners in crime, batting each others Doggles off while their wrestling while i'm crawling on the floor trying to get them back on, They are so not use to them, and are not very cooperative in wearing them peacefully !!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] you do have a point there. I will have to get some on order. At least we don't have and issues with her wearing any clothes so far.

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
thanks for the anecdote as always your posts have made me laugh. Still think Rambo perhaps should have been a Eagle perhaps???? HE would love to run up those steps haha

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey... I think this could be some unnecessary roughness going on there...

attachment.php

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Jeannie, I'm sure who ever you root for will be the luckier of the two, just having you in their corner !! :yes:
:whew: Good to know they'll be no pressure. I guess I'm gonna have to root for the one who's team is playing that week. Now, me not being the football knowitall, do these two teams ever play against each other? Cause if they do, we're going to need to have a pool to see who's team win. :peace2:

Most Reactions