cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
You read my mind!!:yes: I was trying to find one of these but they're all sold out everywhere around here!! Think I may have to drive a bit to find one now.

They're only 10 bucks! I hardly ever go to Walmart b/c it's a bit far from my house but had to go there for something else...then I found a bunch of these pools staring me in the face. They come in blue too, btw :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He looks good in it too.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Awesome! That is the same pool Harlea has and she loves it. Especially when we drain it and put a frozen yogurt cube in it for her. Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Not only does he approve.... pink is a great color for him

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Awesome! That is the same pool Harlea has and she loves it. Especially when we drain it and put a frozen yogurt cube in it for her. Lol

Did you post about that before? Maybe i'll have to try that b/c Tate will not go into the pool at all but w/something edible in it...now that's another story!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Did you post about that before? Maybe i'll have to try that b/c Tate will not go into the pool at all but w/something edible in it...now that's another story!

I posted about yogurt in another thread but Harlea will go in her pool with out it. We got a Kong shaped ice cube tray at PetSmart and us it to make cubes.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Henny, I bought that same hot pink pool for Cami just yesterday. As soon
as she plays in it, I'll post her pics too.

Finn is looking awesome in his pool...much love & GOD bless!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
They're only 10 bucks! I hardly ever go to Walmart b/c it's a bit far from my house but had to go there for something else...then I found a bunch of these pools staring me in the face. They come in blue too, btw :)

We got Vegas the same pool..in blue. Toys R Us had them for 7.99. I think Vegas is PO'd...............I think he wanted the bigger/deeper pool.

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
too cute....going to see if i can find forde one tomorrow......i use to get them for him every summer but he started eating them each time i turned my head...till once he was on a tie out saw the pool at the back of the house , had just enough leeway to get to it , ate a piece out of it about the size of a plate, pieces every everywhere and he actually pooped pieces of blue pool...which scared me to death, that was like two years ago ....so hes not had one for a while....maybe since hes 4 he will behave better! YEAH, SURE !

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I got a blue one today @ Toys R Us... Winston chewed holes in his old one... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online