Pondering while sitting here Nakid . . . .

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I have to say that I have a glass of wine with me whilst floating around EBN ... got to this post and had to take a big gulp of chardonnay before I continued and opened it!!!!! :ROFL:

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Superb. Cunning and devious but superb. Good for you. Its a time proven attention getter and marketing strategy. Capitalising on the prurient interests of your fellows

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
:LMAO: (I do admit that I was afraid of what I might find when I opened this thread) :whew:

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
You guys are such Perverts :p do you REALLY think all I do is sit around nakkid while posting on EBN?

Heck no !

I also spend some time on Facebook! :p

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I'm glad I could bring a smile to some faces :) ya never know what I'm gonna come up with next, you should see some of the texts I send friends :p

:cry: send friends ... :eek: does this mean we aren't friends ... :*( I feel so :confused: ... I feel so, well, to put it in bulldog terms :stinkeye:

:lol:

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
@bulldogs4me gimme your cell phone #, and you too can receive off the wall messages :eek: @Baconator has been on the receiving end of a few of them :)

Here's a Recent conversation with a buddy who owns a local pub, and had taken the night off

Me - We have release the farm yard animals so they are running around your kitchen. . . .
Me - And they are nakkid

Drew - LOL

Me - and Vinnie has a Wild Look in his eyes :loveeyes: . . . . I think he's in love with the sheep . . .
Me - Where did Vinnie get Velcro Gloves at ? Oh... watch out .... EWWW...this is Bahhhhhhhhahhhhahhhhhaaad

(Vinnie is the 18 year old sandwich maker, who is easily goaded into doing things. The next day Drew come in, and Vinnie looks him square in the eye, and goes. BAHHHHHHAHHHHHHHAA (his best sheep imitation) the funny thing... Vinnie only did it cause 'Rick told me to....but I dont know what it means' :lmao:

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Like all self-assured males, he is not afraid to show off his junk! LOL! LOVE IT!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:cry: send friends ... :eek: does this mean we aren't friends ... :*( I feel so :confused: ... I feel so, well, to put it in bulldog terms :stinkeye:

:lol:

Be careful what you wish for, VERY CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Stated by the recipients of such late night texts messages that are rated NSFEBN

Not
Safe
For
English
Bulldog
News

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online