Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Brie is such a cutie, thanks for sharing her pics.

Thank you! I'm wondering if she is just a lil bully. At 7 mos, shouldn't she be bigger? Oh...but don't let her know that..late thinks he the biggest bully around ;)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
She's fine just the way she is. How much does she weigh?, and how big was her mom? Both my guys are on the smaller side, they are 16 months old and both weigh 45 lbs, my vet would like them to be around 40 lbs, she thinks they are a little overweight. Their mother was also a smaller bully, which Is fine with me.

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
She is about 34 pounds. I don't care whether she is little or big tbh, she is perfect in my eyes! Some passer by at the vets office stopped to pet her n had made a comment about her being small for her age so I was just wondering is all. I did ask if he knew a lot about bullies to which he replied no, his cousin had one ...or something...(maybe I should have posted this in the stupid questions ppl ask) lol

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
She is about 34 pounds. I don't care whether she is little or big tbh, she is perfect in my eyes! Some passer by at the vets office stopped to pet her n had made a comment about her being small for her age so I was just wondering is all. I did ask if he knew a lot about bullies to which he replied no, his cousin had one ...or something...(maybe I should have posted this in the stupid questions ppl ask) lol

Bo will be 3 in December. He weighs 51lbs. Everyone always comments on how small he is but say he looks very muscular? Idk. Our vet says he's fine and at an ideal weight. Most of the ebd's I see around here weigh a lot more. I'm just glad my boy is healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Bo will be 3 in December. He weighs 51lbs. Everyone always comments on how small he is but say he looks very muscular? Idk. Our vet says he's fine and at an ideal weight. Most of the ebd's I see around here weigh a lot more. I'm just glad my boy is healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i think that is true..most I see weigh a lot more too. Brie might be petite but she is stocky n muscular. I just want her happy n healthy as well!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
What a cutie pie!!! I think non bully owners have this misconception that bull dogs are meant to be these huge tanks who weight 70+ lbs. Brie is perfect just the way she is

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Awwww! What a darling girl! Reminds me of Petunia when she was puppy....no doubt about Bulldogs are the CUTEST puppies evah!

Loving your Brie!!!!
:heartsign:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.