I am in trouble look

kevin4mph

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2011
Messages
131
Reaction score
18
Location
91367
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Vader and Lola
So here is Tipsy's I knocked over a vase cause I was running around and I am sorry look. Anyone else have a "I'm sorry" pic? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372808562.976937.webp
 
:love: Awwwwww No way you can care about that crummy old vase anyway!

:hmm: Naw..I don't have an I'm Sorry Pic..because...you see....

Jake is NEVER sorry! :hissy::hissy::hissy:
 
Ah so sweet...... the dumb vase can be replaced, right Tipsy.

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION].... Jake and Banks have a lot in common!! she is never sorry.. she believe she is justified in her destruction :stinkeye:
 
:love: Awwwwww No way you can care about that crummy old vase anyway!

:hmm: Naw..I don't have an I'm Sorry Pic..because...you see....

Jake is NEVER sorry! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

I just seen on the 4 paws board, that Stallone and Stallone is representing [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] in a Civil Lawsuit against you, something about Slander, and defamation of Character, involving some cat or something?????
 
Hmmmmm I just went through all my pics and Sheldon doesn't have an I'm sorry face lol he has an I deny any and all involvement in the situation look...

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3
 
Too cute, I don't have any of those pics, never have a camera handy at the time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top