Fun in Mud today

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh Wilson ... his middle name surely should be "clown" ........... he is adorable and funny ... :heart:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
awesome pictures!!!! made me wonder what my 3 would do if they had a mud hole :lol:
You should dig a hole on bath day and fill it with water and find out. :yes: :up:

Wilson's skin must look really refreshed and youthful after his mud mask lol
Why yes, he says all male bullies should do a mud mask, it's helps tighten the flubbers. :ROFL:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Loved the first one!! What is it about bulldog booties that are just too cute!
Bullies have the cutest bums I think cause they're round and furry, lol.

Oh Wilson ... his middle name surely should be "clown" ........... he is adorable and funny ... :heart:
You forgot, he's a PITA too. He's pretty dang silly that's for sure. And a PITA or Richard Cranium as Mike calls him. :ROFL:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Omg he is too funny! Such a handsome boy! He needed a mud bath :) sweet Emma had to check on brudder :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] - took your advise, made a little mud hole for the fur-kids, sat down to watch them play ... they smelled it looked at me like "hey you made a mess, why ya do that mom huh huh why" and walked away ... compared to a lot of the EBN bullies, my babies are a little boring :/

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Oh my! I love it. Daisy would have such a great time doing that! She is a major dirt eater.. lol Wilson has the most handsome face! So precious.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] - took your advise, made a little mud hole for the fur-kids, sat down to watch them play ... they smelled it looked at me like "hey you made a mess, why ya do that mom huh huh why" and walked away ... compared to a lot of the EBN bullies, my babies are a little boring :/
That's fabulous Leesa!!! :laugh: well that's what the rest of my crew do, you noticed Emma just looked at Wilson and didn't partake in the muddy fun.

Wilson's a WEIRDO!!!! :laugh:

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Nice pics and video. There must be something in the bottom of that watery hole. By the way how do you keep them from eating those rocks? Maybe if I had a pile of rocks Ace would leave them alone but as it is he will find them, when no one else can, and act like he is going to eat them, and maybe he has with some of them

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
HE IS NOT!!!!!!!! :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: he is pure clown... get it right!
A clown, yes yes that's it!!!! He's a WEIRDO CLOWN :ROFL:

Nice pics and video. There must be something in the bottom of that watery hole. By the way how do you keep them from eating those rocks? Maybe if I had a pile of rocks Ace would leave them alone but as it is he will find them, when no one else can, and act like he is going to eat them, and maybe he has with some of them
Only thing at the bottom is more mud, ha! They've never touched the rocks. They used to eat the bark all the time but come to think of it they haven't done that in quite some time. Guess they outgrew it. :up:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.