She is gorgeous! Enjoy her. I know you already love her...who wouldn't?:clap2:

wvlady1965

Mar 28, 2013
West Virginia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
JDAM (deceased) and Legend and Harley
Harlea is beautiful. I also got our baby bully this week and he acts right at home now with playing with big sister and the 2 cats. It's amazing how fast you can fall in love with such a little bully. Keep posting pics...love them.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
She's just adorable!!! :luv: Welcome to puppyhood too now. :) How's your other dog doing with her? Congratulations!!!!

She is doing better than we expected. She puts her head down and Harlea sniffs and licks her face and when she picks it back up Harlea whines like she wasn't done yet so she puts it back down. They are also chasing eachother and sliding across our livingroom floor on the laminate. Other than that big sis has been helping out with the potty duty and standing at the door instead of her usual come nudge one of us like she understands that Harlea is just learning. Right now it is nap time in her crate so one of us can get some sleep before late night potty patrol begins.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She is absolutely stunning!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
She is absolutely adorable... Congrats ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Todd, this is beyond putting feelings to words..... I'm so happy for you and your family, knowing how long you've been patient, this is wonderful. Harlea does look like a toy teddy bear, hard to believe she a living, breathing pet, absolutely adorable..... Man, that picture of her standing on her back legs is Awesome!!! I feel so proud for you, and her already snuggling up and napping with you, how kewl is that. Definitely a no Brauner why your Happy, Happy, Happy!!! Absolutely marvelous. Can't wait to read your updates, and see more pictures.

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
Congrats! She's such a cutie!
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
WHAT A DOLL BABY!

Big sis is going to help a great deal with training stuff too. Having one really good dog to begin with makes it easy on the puppy to learn as they have an example to follow --- and follow they do.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We survived our fist night!!! No accidents and Harlea only needed to go out one time at 2am to which she lets us know she has to go! We are so amazed by her intelligence at such a young age. She almost has it down going in and out our back door already by following her big sis.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
We survived our fist night!!! No accidents and Harlea only needed to go out one time at 2am to which she lets us know she has to go! We are so amazed by her intelligence at such a young age. She almost has it down going in and out our back door already by following her big sis.

Big sister is going to be instrumental in helping Harlea train. She's going to clue her in on acceptable behavior and what's not, plus she will dominate the pack. Harlea for now will do well to follow her big sister, train with her, and learn lots..... Perfect scenario to use as a tool correctly, you'll have a live in baby sitter. Rocky clues Rambo in on what's acceptable at my home, and let me just say, he's worth his weight in gold in the helping department. Ricky is both friends and a big brother to Rambo, even though smaller, but Rocky does the communicating.... Rambo learns by example!! Awesome experience. Can't hardly believe the baby only had to go out once.... Remarkable... Dang!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Big sister is going to be instrumental in helping Harlea train. She's going to clue her in on acceptable behavior and what's not, plus she will dominate the pack. Harlea for now will do well to follow her big sister, train with her, and learn lots..... Perfect scenario to use as a tool correctly, you'll have a live in baby sitter. Rocky clues Rambo in on what's acceptable at my home, and let me just say, he's worth his weight in gold in the helping department. Ricky is both friends and a big brother to Rambo, even though smaller, but Rocky does the communicating.... Rambo learns by example!! Awesome experience. Can't hardly believe the baby only had to go out once.... Remarkable... Dang!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

We were surprised as well. We started out doing the 2 hours dance and she wouldn't go so we just extended it bit by bit and wouldn't you know it that from the time we went to bed to her actually going pee and poo was right at 5 hours. Now her poo at that time was a little soft but we had expected that after excitement of yesterday and such but it was nice and firm again when she went out after breakfast so we will still be watching her closely. it's going to be another hot one here so today is going to be another outside only for a few minutes at a time.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
She is just soooooo beautiful!! Those kissing spots will get a good work out I am sure!!!!have fun- it goes by so fast!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.