new pictures of the fur-kids ...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great looking pack....

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Cute pictures... The lab is totally outnumbered!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
So great to log on and see new pics of your babies. They look so happy. Happy Bullies:yes: Happy Bully mama:yes:

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
So great to log on and see new pics of your babies. They look so happy. Happy Bullies:yes: Happy Bully mama:yes:

Put up pics in general bulldog talk of Diesel today (4-30) is his 4th birthday, he loved his special breakfast but was very mad at mommy for putting a birthday hat on him :lol: but after lots of failed attempts I was able to trick him into a bulldog smile for 1 picture ;) then oh my gosh no I didn't :eek: yep I did I brushed him :ashamed:... on his birthday ... how dare I!!! :LMAO: he will forget soon and give mommy loves again :lol:

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Cute pictures... The lab is totally outnumbered!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

she is isn't she :lol: except she is just my grand-dog, she belongs to my son and is living with me until he is able to have her with him again ... may take awhile until he is able to get base housing (he is in the US Marines) and able to have her with him.

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Let me start off by saying "AWWWWWW" I love them!!! I love your signature because its so true, I want another one to go with my Sheldon and we will soon just love them so much!!! Love their personality love their attitude just love them!!! You have some beautiful fur babies!

I can't remember who but there is someone that had a signature that said ... bulldogs are like lays potato chip, you can't have just one ... I like that one too!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I can't remember who but there is someone that had a signature that said ... bulldogs are like lays potato chip, you can't have just one ... I like that one too!
Its so true!!! If I had the room I'd have a hole house full of them LOL...I just want to give your fur babies muzzies!!

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Its so true!!! If I had the room I'd have a hole house full of them LOL...I just want to give your fur babies muzzies!!

I hear ya, my dream is to have a whole herd of them :lol: they are great snuggle babies :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I hear ya, my dream is to have a whole herd of them :lol: they are great snuggle babies :)
Yes they are! I love snuggling with him!!! Sheldon is the best companion ever!!!

Most Reactions