Vacation photos! Warning, tons of pics.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Hi all,
We got back from our bully fabulous vacation yesterday. The place is heaven for dogs. If you're in the Northeast, it's a must, even for a few days.
There's trails, ponds, streams, agility fields, meadows, and toys. You and your bully will never get bored.
If anyone's interested in this place, just message me and I can give you the info. Don't know if I'm allowed to post too much about it here?

Also, since there's so many other dogs, Blue was learning what "no hump" really means! He got corrected enough times to finally stop.. YAAAAAY!

Ok, so onto the pics. Of course they're all of Blue who's now 6.5 months old.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I don't know if the warning should really be a warning because it really isn't a deterrent ... I think it should be changed to "SEE THIS THREAD!! Tons of Blue Pics!" ;)

Oh Mr. Blueberry .. where have the weeks gone!? You've gotten so big and handsome in such a short time!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Holy moly Blue is unbelievably cute!!! Seems like he had a great trip. Thanks for all the pics :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Welcome, and glad you and Blue had a great time, it looks like a really fun place to vacation with your dog. Love the pictures, thanks for sharing them.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Oh my gosh, Blue is the cutest! He looks so proud carrying around that giant frisbee!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Blue is adorable and I love his name! He reminds me a little bit of my Dudley...probably the coloring and the size.

Blue seems to have had fun on his vacation. Dudley yard compressed.jpg

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Awesome pictures!! He is such a good looking Bully and he looks super super happy! Thanks for posting these. Missed YOU!:D

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Thanks for sharing....looks like he really enjoyed himself!

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Thanks everyone. He did have a great time, and that Frisbee belonged to him for the week. No one was allowed near it...lol..
[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] yep, two short months ago he was much smaller. I've said it before but, it's amazing how fast these guys grow.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.