Jolly Egg - The Best Pool Toy EVER?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOVE IT... Have to say, there seems to be some frustration in not being able to pick the egg up once it fell out of the pool.

Banks had a Jolly Egg. ... for about 10 mins one day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
So cute. We can't keep a pool around long enough for Ruthie to enjoy a toy. She destroys them in about 10 mins.

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
LOVE IT... Have to say, there seems to be some frustration in not being able to pick the egg up once it fell out of the pool.

Banks had a Jolly Egg. ... for about 10 mins one day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Holy. Crap. Batman.

Banks really has alligator jaws, doesn't she? I wanna know how she got her mouth around that thing! Bea can't and therein lies the thrill of it all -- trying and trying and trying. So what doesn't she ruin? What do you give her? Elk femurs or what?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Holy. Crap. Batman.

Banks really has alligator jaws, doesn't she? I wanna know how she got her mouth around that thing! Bea can't and therein lies the thrill of it all -- trying and trying and trying. So what doesn't she ruin? What do you give her? Elk femurs or what?

She is brutal.... she mostly gets bones, antlers, and rubber toys that can be chewed without he breaking pieces off. shopping for toys for her is a chore. Any type of stuffy lasts less than two minutes, if it is a squeaky, she is relentless until she stops the squeaky from working. Then she will drop the toy ... kind of like, 'my work here is done'

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.