JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=7831]TubbysMom[/MENTION] wanted proof that Sally is ok. :) Here's a few pics from tonight and a couple of short videos. :)

Gotta include the others too. :D

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
HUGSSSSSSSSSSS...so glad all is okay :) you have such a beautiful group of babies!!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Ohhhhh, She is precious [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]…… Her and that "Tang" Smile…… Question….. Have you ever thought about using visine in her eyes to help with the Redness? I'd definitely research it first, to make sure it's safe, but that would be so awesome to clear the red in her eyes up!?!?!? I think i seen an electric eye dropper on Amazon the other day…….. just sayin….:yes:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
OMG she is better then ok she is perfect, they all are:havemyheart:
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] thank you for indulging me and my absolute love affair with Sally lol

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Ohmygoodness. Sally makes Bea look like a candidate for obesity surgery. She is svelte.

I swear; I watch and measure everything that goes into that flubbery mouth! People are all the time asking me, "Are they supposed to be that big?" :ashamed:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG she is better then ok she is perfect, they all are:havemyheart:
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] thank you for indulging me and my absolute love affair with Sally lol
You're so welcome. :) We do have a minor set back, she's a bit shy of going outside again and cowers down still when I go to pick her up....I think that's cause she's sore though...time will tell.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ohmygoodness. Sally makes Bea look like a candidate for obesity surgery. She is svelte.

I swear; I watch and measure everything that goes into that flubbery mouth! People are all the time asking me, "Are they supposed to be that big?" :ashamed:
Needs a tummy rubberband does she? I have reduced Emma & Wilson's food. Emma is so solid and square, as is Wilson. They're just like people though, I think? Each having their own metabolism. I measure too and reduced Wilson for the clean up he does on Isle 9 (Sally's isle, lol)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dave, she had eye surgery while in the shelter. I'm not sure about visine. I'm not bothered by her droppy eye. She has dry eye too has gets a prescription drop morning and night in each eye. The redness is more on the skin and not the eyeball. As far as the "electric eye dropper" awwwwww NO!! :laugh: :goodone:
[MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION]

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Dave, she had eye surgery while in the shelter. I'm not sure about visine. I'm not bothered by her droppy eye. She has dry eye too has gets a prescription drop morning and night in each eye. The redness is more on the skin and not the eyeball. As far as the "electric eye dropper" awwwwww NO!! :laugh: :goodone:
@Casper

You know me Jeannie, I'm all about modern electronics to make life easy…. Electric tooth Brushes, walk in showers… etc… IMG_0042.JPG525263_4451559128545_142479629_n.jpg Even modernized the Tidy Bowl Tissue, roll, For the Fisherman in all of us !!! :rofl:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You know me Jeannie, I'm all about modern electronics to make life easy…. Electric tooth Brushes, walk in showers… etc…View attachment 46576View attachment 46577 Even modernized the Tidy Bowl Tissue, roll, For the Fisherman in all of us !!! :rofl:

LMAO :ROFL: that's too funny!!! Oh please please tell me that's not in your master bathroom. :laugh:

Great new avatar pic too. :2thumbs:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
LMAO :ROFL: that's too funny!!! Oh please please tell me that's not in your master bathroom. :laugh:

Great new avatar pic too. :2thumbs:

Oh yea…. I'm not about to share my Fishing Reel Toilet Paer dispenser with my guests…… When I pull the paper off of it, It's like a real Reel in that it's Clicks…. Click, click, click, click, just like fighting the big fish….. I'm no slouch or part time fisherman…. I'm the real thing !! :fishing2: :dance3:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I don't quite know what to say to this. :hmm: But now I have the honor of having a visual of you....oh never mind my comment would be censored. LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
just a fantastic looking bunch of bully babies.... all are just beautiful

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.