Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I'm so dang proud of myself!!

  1. #1
    Dog Groomer babybully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Veronica
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Great Lakes, North Chicago
    Posts
    513
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default I'm so dang proud of myself!!

    For those of you who don't know, Mac is a chewer, a BIG time chewer. All the Kongs in all the world will not save you (or your things)from him. He's been without a bottom to his kennel because he chewed it up, from the middle might I add, not the sides and working his way in. He doesn't get to have the new I purchased due to him starting in on that one as soon as I put it in there. Well, a bright idea came to me at work one day that I should put one of our bottom tubs to our tub carts in his kennel and it worked!! Yay! We have 2 different size tub bottoms; 18x24 and 24x32 and the bigger one is just a hair too wide so I though of turning his kennel on it's side and lifting up his door for him. Finally, something that he can't put a dent in because I was starting to feel really bad for Mr. Chewy Pants.
    -dsc00365-jpg-dsc00366-jpg

  2. #2
    Pet Sitter Bo'sMamaGirl's Avatar
    Real Name
    Liz
    Country
    US
    Location
    Nothern KY
    Posts
    393
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bocephus
    Likes (Received)
    91

    Default

    What a cutie!!! Bo chewed the bottom thingy in his cage too, destroying it. Now he just has a big fluffy blankie in its place. The plastic thing was covered by a blankie but I guess he decided he didn't like it, just like your baby


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about Bulldogs.

  3. #3
    Dog Groomer babybully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Veronica
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Great Lakes, North Chicago
    Posts
    513
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: I'm so dang proud of myself!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bo'sMamaGirl View Post
    What a cutie!!! Bo chewed the bottom thingy in his cage too, destroying it. Now he just has a big fluffy blankie in its place. The plastic thing was covered by a blankie but I guess he decided he didn't like it, just like your baby


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well no, not just like my baby because I'm sure that your well-behaved baby doesn't pee on everything soft and fluffy you give him to sleep on and then curls up to SLEEP in his own pee!! LOL. That's why he can't have a soft bed, he has to have a hard surface so he won't pee on it and then sleep in it and end up with a diaper rash of sorts. Some bullies are just plain strange!

  4. #4
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: I'm so dang proud of myself!!

    Good for you!

  5. #5
    ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    agingermom's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    4,257
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)
    558

    Default Re: I'm so dang proud of myself!!

    Lol. You are not just a pretty face!


    I'm a good girl, I promise

  6. #6
    Pet Sitter Bo'sMamaGirl's Avatar
    Real Name
    Liz
    Country
    US
    Location
    Nothern KY
    Posts
    393
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bocephus
    Likes (Received)
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babybully View Post
    Well no, not just like my baby because I'm sure that your well-behaved baby doesn't pee on everything soft and fluffy you give him to sleep on and then curls up to SLEEP in his own pee!! LOL. That's why he can't have a soft bed, he has to have a hard surface so he won't pee on it and then sleep in it and end up with a diaper rash of sorts. Some bullies are just plain strange!
    You are right to an extent..... If Bo decides he's going to pee in the house (for whatever reason... Usually it's an accident... I think) he will pee on a soft blankie or towel or pile of dirty laundry. I think it's bc he's so smart and he knows I won't notice if he pees there until I pick it up or move it etc. Lol. They are funny little buddies that's for sure!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about Bulldogs.

  7. #7
    Dog Park Attendant Tkelley's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tabatha
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    477
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lady Guinevere, Little Be
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    He's too cute. I'm glad he got a bottom thing for his crate!
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

  8. #8
    Dog Groomer babybully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Veronica
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Great Lakes, North Chicago
    Posts
    513
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: I'm so dang proud of myself!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bo'sMamaGirl View Post
    You are right to an extent..... If Bo decides he's going to pee in the house (for whatever reason... Usually it's an accident... I think) he will pee on a soft blankie or towel or pile of dirty laundry. I think it's bc he's so smart and he knows I won't notice if he pees there until I pick it up or move it etc. Lol. They are funny little buddies that's for sure!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He is smart! He's making sure Mama does the laundry.

  9. #9
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: I'm so dang proud of myself!!

    [QUOTE=babybully;355256]Well no, not just like my baby because I'm sure that your well-behaved baby doesn't pee on everything soft and fluffy you give him to sleep on and then curls up to SLEEP in his own pee!! LOL. That's why he can't have a soft bed, he has to have a hard surface so he won't pee on it and then sleep in it and end up with a diaper rash of sorts. Some bullies are just plain strange![/QUOTE

    LOL!! I love how you worded this! I cant believe that he curls up and to sleep in his own pee!! OMG! Mr. Chewy!!

  10. #10
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,215
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11542

    Default Re: I'm so dang proud of myself!!

    Mr. Chewy Pants....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •