I'm so dang proud of myself!!

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
For those of you who don't know, Mac is a chewer, a BIG time chewer. All the Kongs in all the world will not save you (or your things)from him. He's been without a bottom to his kennel because he chewed it up, from the middle might I add, not the sides and working his way in. He doesn't get to have the new I purchased due to him starting in on that one as soon as I put it in there. Well, a bright idea came to me at work one day that I should put one of our bottom tubs to our tub carts in his kennel and it worked!! Yay! We have 2 different size tub bottoms; 18x24 and 24x32 and the bigger one is just a hair too wide so I though of turning his kennel on it's side and lifting up his door for him. Finally, something that he can't put a dent in because I was starting to feel really bad for Mr. Chewy Pants.
DSC00365.jpgDSC00366.jpg

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
What a cutie!!! Bo chewed the bottom thingy in his cage too, destroying it. Now he just has a big fluffy blankie in its place. The plastic thing was covered by a blankie but I guess he decided he didn't like it, just like your baby:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
babybully

babybully

May 31, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
What a cutie!!! Bo chewed the bottom thingy in his cage too, destroying it. Now he just has a big fluffy blankie in its place. The plastic thing was covered by a blankie but I guess he decided he didn't like it, just like your baby:)

Well no, not just like my baby because I'm sure that your well-behaved baby doesn't pee on everything soft and fluffy you give him to sleep on and then curls up to SLEEP in his own pee!! LOL. That's why he can't have a soft bed, he has to have a hard surface so he won't pee on it and then sleep in it and end up with a diaper rash of sorts. Some bullies are just plain strange!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Lol. You are not just a pretty face!

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
Well no, not just like my baby because I'm sure that your well-behaved baby doesn't pee on everything soft and fluffy you give him to sleep on and then curls up to SLEEP in his own pee!! LOL. That's why he can't have a soft bed, he has to have a hard surface so he won't pee on it and then sleep in it and end up with a diaper rash of sorts. Some bullies are just plain strange!

You are right to an extent..... If Bo decides he's going to pee in the house (for whatever reason... Usually it's an accident... I think) he will pee on a soft blankie or towel or pile of dirty laundry. I think it's bc he's so smart and he knows I won't notice if he pees there until I pick it up or move it etc. Lol. They are funny little buddies that's for sure!

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
He's too cute. I'm glad he got a bottom thing for his crate!
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

OP
babybully

babybully

May 31, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
You are right to an extent..... If Bo decides he's going to pee in the house (for whatever reason... Usually it's an accident... I think) he will pee on a soft blankie or towel or pile of dirty laundry. I think it's bc he's so smart and he knows I won't notice if he pees there until I pick it up or move it etc. Lol. They are funny little buddies that's for sure!

He is smart! He's making sure Mama does the laundry.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well no, not just like my baby because I'm sure that your well-behaved baby doesn't pee on everything soft and fluffy you give him to sleep on and then curls up to SLEEP in his own pee!! LOL. That's why he can't have a soft bed, he has to have a hard surface so he won't pee on it and then sleep in it and end up with a diaper rash of sorts. Some bullies are just plain strange![/QUOTE

LOL!! I love how you worded this! I cant believe that he curls up and to sleep in his own pee!! OMG! Mr. Chewy!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Mr. Chewy Pants.... :rofl: :laugh:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.