The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
It was a wonderful start to the morning when I open my email and I the first thing I see is an update picture of our soon to be furry bundle of joy. Only 12 more days and Harlea will finally be able to come home with us. The wait is driving me nuts right now and the 29th needs to hurry up and get here. :) Harlea Update.jpg

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I would hope so... She was just at the vet this past Saturday for a check up and has been given a clean bill of health at this point.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I would hope so... She was just at the vet this past Saturday for a check up and has been given a clean bill of health at this point.

Man, that's Awesome News!! I'm dying for you to get Harlea home too! Your in for big changes around your house Mister..... The Boss will keep you informed.... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We are definitely excited. Her big sister our ridgeback Sasha has been searching the house non stop since we setup Harlea's crate. The house is ready to go and I am ready to be taken over by a butterball of love with a huge kissing spot on top of her head.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
We are definitely excited. Her big sister our ridgeback Sasha has been searching the house non stop since we setup Harlea's crate. The house is ready to go and I am ready to be taken over by a butterball of love with a huge kissing spot on top of her head.

A picture of Rocky in his crate the other day, it's a life stages crate, meaning it has the divider wall which can be used, but allows plenty of air circulation for him, then the bowls mount very sturdy on the wire, and are 20oz each, water and food, it's bigger than he needs, but I wanted him to be comfortable, plenty of room to turn around, lay down, everything but running... lol but I find that we can't just spoil them a little... Or at least I can't my kids... I can't always be there, so I make sure he's super comfy when I'm absent...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371572777.378854.jpg

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Aww what a cutie,I bet you cat wait to meet her and take her home xx

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
A picture of Rocky in his crate the other day, it's a life stages crate, meaning it has the divider wall which can be used, but allows plenty of air circulation for him, then the bowls mount very sturdy on the wire, and are 20oz each, water and food, it's bigger than he needs, but I wanted him to be comfortable, plenty of room to turn around, lay down, everything but running... lol but I find that we can't just spoil them a little... Or at least I can't my kids... I can't always be there, so I make sure he's super comfy when I'm absent...

View attachment 46311

That is really close to our setup. We got the 36" crate with the optional divider that we shrunk it down to a 24" crate to start with and expand as she grows. The only thing we did differently is that we are using a water bottle with a wide stainless steel drinking tube as it is very similar to what she is already using right now.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh my goodness, she's sooooo pretty. :love: It's going to be al long several days. Enjoy it though cause having puppies is like having babies....OMG is all I can say, lol. I did three back to back and again, OMG is all I can say. :eek:

She has beautiful eye markings.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Oh my goodness, she's sooooo pretty. :love: It's going to be al long several days. Enjoy it though cause having puppies is like having babies....OMG is all I can say, lol. I did three back to back and again, OMG is all I can say. :eek:

She has beautiful eye markings.
My wife loves her eyes as well. She keeps telling me she is wearing eye liner. :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
My wife loves her eyes as well. She keeps telling me she is wearing eye liner. :)

Emma has eyeliner too on both her eyes, not as prominent though as Harlea's. My pitty Ace had eye liner eyes too. He was a fawn/red with black facial markings. Made his face quite expressional. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.