Watermelon

benjibabies3

May 23, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sassy and Dozer
Our babies had their first taste of watermelon today. They weren't sure of it at first but they devoured it and wanted more. I only let them have a little to see how they reacted but I see this will be a favorite.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 284

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
that is so cute :) - by the ook on their faces they loved it :) My AB love watermelon too , i cant wait to introduce it to Lily

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bea and Bo LOVE watermelon! I imagine if they ate too much it could give them the poops, I suppose, but it's never happened yet.

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Chunky also LOVES watermelon, he comes running when he smells me cut into one! but I think I'm with [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] what ever is in his mouth is his favorite :D

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
For years I didn't eat much watermelon got too much of it at one time. From the age of 13 to 16 I loaded watermelons during the summer. From daylight to dark. Hot and heavy. If youve never experienced this kind of work you can't even imagine it. Of course we all ate what we wanted and had time for daily, we would split them and just eat the heart out of them. But after a while you didn't care for any of it too much exposure I guess

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Our babies had their first taste of watermelon today. They weren't sure of it at first but they devoured it and wanted more. I only let them have a little to see how they reacted but I see this will be a favorite.

mine love watermelon too and during the hot summer I like to freeze it and let them eat it that way and they LOVE their frozen watermelon treats!!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
OH yes .. water melon is a hit here too!!! It has such a high water content that it's good to use to rehydrate them too!! :up:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nice picture..... Watermelon is a big fav or our two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.