Gigi Update!

SarahD

May 13, 2013
Indiana
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gigi
Our awesome breeder sent us new pics of our Gigi, and I had to share! CANNOT WAIT to bring her home!!! Gigi 1.jpgGigi 13.jpgGigi 16.jpgGigi0.jpg

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
Oh wow Sarah, Gigi is absolutely gorgeous.

A little snippet of info......we almost called our little one Gigi too but my partner couldn't get his tongue around saying it so we changed her name to Gidget. hehehehe. Her official name on her papers is Gigi.

All the best,

Gloria, Bruno and Gidget

Gidgi Puppy.jpg

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
...can't resist white bullie.......can't resist white bully.......:pouting: GIMEE DAT BABY!!!

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
she is beautiful.....makes me want another one so bad!!! can't wait to see more pics!!

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
I know how you feel, I am going to get my lil'guy on Saturday, so we can be newbies together!!

OP
SarahD

SarahD

May 13, 2013
Indiana
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gigi
I know how you feel, I am going to get my lil'guy on Saturday, so we can be newbies together!!

I would LOVE to hear how things go for you! There's such a good mix on here of people who seem to know SO much and people (like me!) who are new and apprehensive. I can't get enough of all the good advice that's available, but it's so great to have people to "grow with" too. Tucker = too, too cute! Once you catch your breath from bringing him home, please post!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.