Swing time for all

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Duck, Duck, Duck, Goose..... lol They are Precious, all of them.... and my daughter would be dying over Jack..... She has a Blue Pitt who loves to give me a hug, paw on each shoulder in my recliner every time she visits, and a big sloppy wet lick all over my face... She is the sweetest Pitt i've ever been around. Rocky and her play for hours, and are so funny how they wrestle, no meaness at all, just tons of fun to watch... The Pitty is just so much faster than Rocky, but he has fun anyway !!!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Oh that is too precious!!! That most be one strong swing to hold up 3 bullies & Jack lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So freakin' cute... everyone of them.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
That's precious, but yeah I get the bribing part. Looks like they are thinking "ok we done this can we go now?"

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
love love love these pictures!!!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Just love that pic and them. Looks like Wilson and Sally are eying the treats though. :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Just love that pic and them. Looks like Wilson and Sally are eying the treats though. :)
Wilson couldn't wait 2 seconds and he jumped off making the swing go back a bit just enough to knock Sally off. I put his butt back up there, LOL. :D

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Ok, so I bribed them this morning to sit on the swing, what can I say. :D :laugh:
There's a little girl, in our neighborhood.Her name is Mustang Sally, and she's really lookin' good.I had to go and see her, so I called her on the phone.I walked over to her house, and this was goin' on.Her brother was on the sofa, eatin' chocolate pie.Momma was in the kitchen, cuttin' chicken up to fry.Daddy was in the backyard, rollin' up a garden hose.I was on the porch with Sally, feelin' love down to my toes.and we were swingin' (swingin')yes we were swingin' (swingin')

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.