Kirby prefers the couch

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Pretty agile, aren't they? Bea cannot get up on the couch by herself but Bo flies up and down off of there like it's his private oasis (which it is NOT). LOL

OP
Rachelle

Rachelle

May 12, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kirby
Pretty agile, aren't they? Bea cannot get up on the couch by herself but Bo flies up and down off of there like it's his private oasis (which it is NOT). LOL

Yes exactly! I'm like hey, you' re not supposed to be able to do that lol. But they will keep persisting since they seem to believe its their birth right or something ha.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
before we had to keep sarah off the couch for behaviour issues she would get up there all the time to :)

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)

Boy am I jealous. I had the silly notion that Remi should be able to lay on my white couch. Oh how I am regretting that decision... :shout:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
and he is darn proud of himself too once up there

OP
Rachelle

Rachelle

May 12, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kirby
Haha, awesome couch pic! I watched various youtube videos before I got kirby, just to see some of them in action. One of the ones that stuck out, besides the onewhere he watches tv like a human with the remote, was one where the bully sat at the edge of the couch, grunting and insisting he be let up. Kirby has not disappointed :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.