Guinevere's first beach trip!

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
We went to San Diego last weekend! Guinevere did great on the ride (it's about 5 1/2 hours). Although she was really happy to see her crate when we put it up at the hotel, she was upset that she had to sleep in it. She usually sleeps with us, but our bed is really low and the one at the hotel was just too high. We couldn't take the chance that she would hear something and jump down. It may have been more torture for me, I had to see her sad face and miss her snuggles! I made a little video of her adventures.
Hope you enjoy! She's such a social butterfly. Once we got to the off leash areas she could've cared less that we were around. She had so much fun. I can't wait to take her back again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awwww she's such a sweetie and looks like she had a blast, thanks for the video. :2thumbs:

SunDog

Mar 26, 2011
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lupe (or Lulu)
San Diegans here! We love beach days (which become bath days when we get home). It's refreshing, soft on the paws. Good times! Plus brindle looks so pretty in the sun, right?! :-)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
She sure seemed to be enjoying herself once she got used to it.
She was having fun chasing that doxie around too.

When we used to go to fish shows with HRH we took her soft side pop up crate, but also let her sleep in the motel beds with us. They often had ottomans that acted sort of like a step down. ;) She's such a scaredy bully that she needed the security of being in the bed with us. She never sleeps with us at home (her choice) but she stayed up all night at the motels.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... she had a fantastic time... so awesome. Thanks for sharing her fun

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Such a cute video! I gotta say I was dying laughing at around the 4:25 mark when she fell chasing that Golden, that's something my Gio would do lol! Guinevere is so adorable!!

OP
Tkelley

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
Thanks everyone! She had so much fun. [MENTION=4081]mcraven2[/MENTION] that was probably the funniest moment of the whole trip, I'm so glad I caught it on video!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
That's one passed out pup at the end :laugh: Thanx for sharing with us! ;)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
What fun!! My son lives in San Diego and I'm always jealous that he has the beach when I go there. How fun to take Lady Guinevere. Her coloring is gorgeous! :havemyheart:

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Great video! Thanks for sharing! It looks like she had a great time and I love the end! She was really pooped out, shes such a cutie!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.