Sally and the lawn mower

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
That makes me sad. The day she does bark (I can't imagine she never would) it'll sure take you by surprise.
Lmbo...too funny... Rocky attacks the vaccum cleaner, I turn it on, and he pounces on it, only behaving once its off, and put away, as if he killed it and I dragged the body away.... hahahaI heard Rocky bark the first day we met, The neighbors to his old home didn't know we were there in the yard, and he his the fence with something, making a loud noise, Rocky's butt was down, his front paws were nearly not even touching the ground as he loped through the grass barking at the noise. Now at home, if I unload the dryer, and am moving clothes from the washer to the dryer, or starting another load of clothes, Rocky will surely find that pile of clothes from the dryer, and address it several times with a bark..... If someone knocks on the door, or Rings the Bell, you would have thought you had awoken Godzilla !! he's rearin for the door !! Big Bark, Big Bark,.... and if he notices anything moved from where it was before, chair, furniture, computer etc... he alerts me...... So I would have to say dailey, I hear his barking.....

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
What great videos, I totally enjoyed both of them! Boy she can get the crew wound up, huh? Bless her little heart.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Awwww....such a sweet bark! So glad she is getting her groove!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
She is defending her family from the lawn mower! LOL I love her bulldog "swagger" that she has when she walks around :heart:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
She is defending her family from the lawn mower! LOL I love her bulldog "swagger" that she has when she walks around :heart:

Swagger!!! That's the word I've been looking for. I just call her sway bum. Yes yes she swaggers. :D

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my look at our sally sis. she is settling in very nicely. :luv: sarah rarely barks and didnt bark for the longest time when she got here but now she will on occasion and yes it scares me a little bit when she does. she was just barking at me today when i was outside and she was at the window. :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.