Bogey's First Swim in Candlewood Lake!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
He had a BALL in the water yesterday! He played in the water for 2 hours- it was so much fun to watch him! He was in a coma for the rest of the evening though!!

I hope this shows!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
OMG I LOVE THIS! I've yacked about getting the dynamic duo their own swimmie vests --- but I may just go make it happen TODAY. Such great low impact exercise for those EB joints too. I know Bea would benefit from being "weightless" for a time and she LOVES the water already. AWESOME VID. Inspirational!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
OMG I LOVE THIS! I've yacked about getting the dynamic duo their own swimmie vests --- but I may just go make it happen TODAY. Such great low impact exercise for those EB joints too. I know Bea would benefit from being "weightless" for a time and she LOVES the water already. AWESOME VID. Inspirational!

We might just have to investigate this idea of weightless exercise for Princess Amelia! But she's got to grow a bit more yet.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ohhhh you have a water lover. You can see just by watching him he loves it. Reminds me of my guys when they're swimming. He kept his head afloat really well too.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... he is loving life! What a great swimmer!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh im so jealous you have a water bully. sarah doesnt like the water i put the vest on her and drug her out a bit so she would have to swim and she went to shore and gave me stinkeye. twice. lol he sure does love it. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.