ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I made a tutu for Mabel this evening. She is not impressed. It's my first attempt. Maybe a little shorter next time?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 246

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Now she's ready for ballet class! She looks absolutely beautiful in that pink tutu and you're quite talented Chris!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I love it! I love bulldogs in tutus! Great job!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH has always had a bit of difficulty with the tutu's that wrap all the way around. Her back feet get caught in it inevitably. I only put them to the top and sides of her and make the sides a little shorter and that helps.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Chris, you should post this picture to DBR's fb page. Heather would love to see it!!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I made a tutu for Mabel this evening. She is not impressed. It's my first attempt. Maybe a little shorter next time?

I am VERY impressed .......... it's pink and it's sparkly ... what more could a girl ask for??!!!!!

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
HRH has always had a bit of difficulty with the tutu's that wrap all the way around. Her back feet get caught in it inevitably. I only put them to the top and sides of her and make the sides a little shorter and that helps.

Thanks, Lari! I appreciate the input and will definitely do that the next time. I can might trim this one up a bit as I was worried about her walking in it. The biggest mistake I made was getting the glitter tulle. While it sounded like a good idea to add some sparkle to it, my house and Mabel are awash in pink glitter. I was surprised at how easy and quick it was to make! My daughter liked the photo so much, she wants me to make one for a friend's 3-year-old daughter. Maybe I'll send her this one (sorry about the glitter) and make a shorter one for Princess Mabes.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.