I didn't know it was possible, but...

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I miss my bully just as much as my kids when I'm away at work :cry:View attachment 45255
Hey Rachelle, putting more thought into what you were saying, lol, Just thought about this, Would you rather be missing your baby while at work, or be like [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] and be at work with this high tech gadgetry, and watch your Bully through a home camera eating your couch from work, and not able to do anything about it but watch in horror?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! LMAO..... thinking if I were Jeannie, I would get one of those answering machines that you can hear the message be recorded on, and be on the phone every 5 minutes saying, DONT, STOP, NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lmao, she would definitely come home to a full phone messaging machine, lol omg...... Couch Sandwitch, Now thats funny, I don't care who you are...... Sorry Jeannie, this thread reminded me of your Hooligans.... LMBO !!!!!! omg....wheeew!!

OP
Rachelle

Rachelle

May 12, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kirby
Lmao...omg...that is hilarious. See now I am lucky in that, if I'm not there, there is another adult human home with Kirby so he can't get away with quite that. I like the answering machine idea though, it may drive them even more crazy that they hear you but can't see you, and then they'll find something else to destroy in frustration....haha.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Ok, as long as secrets are safe here- are we suppose to miss our kids?? Yes, I miss Bogey if I even just run to the store for 10 minutes, but I just realized, I never missed my kids that way! OH, this is sad.:ashamed: Very sad. I need help!

RachaelJ

Mar 31, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
[MENTION=8844]Rachelle[/MENTION] I don't even have my bully yet and miss her.:p

I think it's only natural to miss a companion that's non judgmental and even gives a good cuddle every now and again.

OP
Rachelle

Rachelle

May 12, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kirby
Haha, someone as dedicated as you, whom doesn't even have hold of her bully yet, that does not surprise me! :D Its just something about them, this warmth they add to your heart. My dad had an EBD when I was a teenager, I have a lot of good memories of him. My Kirby is bringing back some of those memories, they're just such a fun interesting breed!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hey Rachelle, putting more thought into what you were saying, lol, Just thought about this, Would you rather be missing your baby while at work, or be like [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] and be at work with this high tech gadgetry, and watch your Bully through a home camera eating your couch from work, and not able to do anything about it but watch in horror?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! LMAO..... thinking if I were Jeannie, I would get one of those answering machines that you can hear the message be recorded on, and be on the phone every 5 minutes saying, DONT, STOP, NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lmao, she would definitely come home to a full phone messaging machine, lol omg...... Couch Sandwitch, Now thats funny, I don't care who you are...... Sorry Jeannie, this thread reminded me of your Hooligans.... LMBO !!!!!! omg....wheeew!!

OMG you changed your name to Casper!!! That's too funny! :2thumbs: Funny you should mention the phone. I haven't had a house phone for 8 years now, got tired of paying the taxes on it and the solicitators to I cancelled it and never looked back. But we were just talking about that yesterday of looking into the Vonage since it's pretty cheap. Then I can call in, just like you said, and either say, HELLOOOOO or yell at Emma for eating the couch. :biglaugh:
[MENTION=8844]Rachelle[/MENTION], one of the best $$ I've spent was getting the camera (it's called Vuezone). It's a home monitoring system, not be be compared with a home security system like ADT per se. I wish I would have done this years ago. It's also taught me so much about my dogs behavior when we're not there.

OP
Rachelle

Rachelle

May 12, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kirby
Ok, as long as secrets are safe here- are we suppose to miss our kids?? Yes, I miss Bogey if I even just run to the store for 10 minutes, but I just realized, I never missed my kids that way! OH, this is sad.:ashamed: Very sad. I need help!

I still miss my kids because theyre so young ;)

Members online

No members online now.