Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Awwwwwww Jeannie, they are all sweetie pies! Love the pic. What a handsome pack.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
​Just look how GOOD they are all being for YOU, Mom!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I say Wilson! :ROFL::laugh:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I think it is Sally..... she is NOT a Hooligan!!

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Winston is not looking at the camera and is hiding behind his tongue. The other three are posed very nicely. Apparently Winston is the group's Goofball who messes up all the pictures. :loco2:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Winston is not looking at the camera and is hiding behind his tongue. The other three are posed very nicely. Apparently Winston is the group's Goofball who messes up all the pictures. :loco2:

He's a goofball alrighty!! He's always up to something or wants your attention, but only when HEEEE wants it not when you want to give it to him. He has his OWN agenda. :laugh:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Love your kiddos
Thank you Rachel. When do you get your girl? I see your bulldog's name is "Pretty sure it's Emma." That's my little girl's name too and it's a wonderful soft name. You'll love it!! Plus we need more Emmas. :love: If I haven't welcomed you yet to EBN (I'm always late :ashamed: ), well :welcome: to EBN. :up:

RachaelJ

Mar 31, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
Thank you Rachel. When do you get your girl? I see your bulldog's name is "Pretty sure it's Emma." That's my little girl's name too and it's a wonderful soft name. You'll love it!! Plus we need more Emmas. :love: If I haven't welcomed you yet to EBN (I'm always late :ashamed: ), well :welcome: to EBN. :up:

Puppy won't be here until around September/October. The dam went into heat in May, so in a few weeks I'll know from the breeder when she's arrived.

We've gone back and forth on Emma with different addatives like Emma Peach, Emma Violet. The name is soft but it just rolls off the tongue. Easy to call and when I looked up the meaning, one site said Whole/Complete or even a Nurse. With our recent loss of our yorkie, we felt like something was missing. So our new pup will surely make us Whole again.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.