He's not spoiled...

HuddysBuddy

Mar 14, 2011
Columbia, Pa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
I was cleaning the other day and rounded up Tucker's toys that were under the couch and other hard to reach places. Poor little guy has nothing to play with... lol

IMG_20130527_124427_163.jpg

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
My favorite toy, is the one on the far right, you know the one sitting on the pillow on the right side, the white and brown toy :) LOL

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We seem to have a similar problem here..... nothing for the poooooooor babies to play with!!!! :p

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
that is so cute sitting there so happy WITHOUT hardly anything to play with :) he's very handsome!!

captainy

May 27, 2013
Indianapolis
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chef D
We have the same "problem". The amount of bones he has is ridiculous. However, one always seems to jump into my cart as I pass by the butcher counter.:blush:

OP
HuddysBuddy

HuddysBuddy

Mar 14, 2011
Columbia, Pa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
I agree, the big fuzzy one sitting on the pillow is my favorite one to play with too

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Poor Tucker! He is so adorable and you won't buy him any toys to play with :)

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Raven has a huge laundry basket that I keep her toys in. I recently restocked because she tears them up. When my husband saw the box that was delivered he thought I bought something for the house..lo and behold when he saw what was in it he laughed his butt off. He told me I was nuts and I really spoil her. They are so hard not to spoil. Your baby can use some more toys, nothing wrong with options for play :D Last thing you want is a bored bully pup. That is when you need to hide your shoes and any other interesting tid bits they can find.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
This is Rocky, hook line and sinker, i'm afraid, He plays with his toys, until he shoves them under the desk, or under the sofa, recliner, or under something and can't get to them, so he pouts and then grabs another toy to play with, when he's down to just one or two toys, he sends me on a mission to find his toys, I put them all in his little pile, and the process starts all over again, lol, His new favorite is a frisbee, that he loves for me to throw so he can play keep away from me, lol

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Oh yes I can relate; I see yours has a tough toy too, the cow, from what the picture looks like. Amber and Ruby have the girrafe, flying duck, the octopus, the prehistoric bird and a couple of others. They seem to hold us really nicely, mine play tug of war daily and I have yet to see wear on any of them. Good stuff!!

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
I know, how sad for Tucker! LOL! He is a handsome one!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online