Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
NO! It's.......................... SUPER BULLY!!!!!

We got this in a kids meal today and realized it's just Tank's size! (P.S. His nose is very dry
:()

DSCN4333.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hahahaha!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, good to see him again.

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
@JAKEISGREAT - Thank you for the tip! I will have to get Tank some of that.. I have been looking around but wasn't sure what works best. So thanks for the help!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
@JAKEISGREAT - Thank you for the tip! I will have to get Tank some of that.. I have been looking around but wasn't sure what works best. So thanks for the help!

Aquaphor is a lubricant used for dry baby parts.... Walgreens has it in the baby supply area..... Only thing that touches HRH's royal nose. ;)

Love the wrist band :luv:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
NO! It's.......................... SUPER BULLY!!!!!

We got this in a kids meal today and realized it's just Tank's size! (P.S. His nose is very dry
:()

View attachment 45102

Boy he is handsome!! Super Bull!! haahah!

Our pugs used to get dry noses and we used regular Vaseline petroleum jelly on them noses and it worked.

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
@pdolphin27 [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] - Thank you both for the suggestions... now I have another question... How do you get this on their nose without them licking it off? Tank seems to find it very annoying when something/someone touches his nose. I tried putting lotion on it a few days ago and he licked it right off :cursing:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
@pdolphin27 @BruceP - Thank you both for the suggestions... now I have another question... How do you get this on their nose without them licking it off? Tank seems to find it very annoying when something/someone touches his nose. I tried putting lotion on it a few days ago and he licked it right off :cursing:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! You mean to tell me that Tank doesnt just sit there and let you gob it on his nose??? I'm shocked !!

Now to tell the truth...... I think enough soaks in to help before they can get it all off LOL:whistle:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
@pdolphin27 @BruceP - Thank you both for the suggestions... now I have another question... How do you get this on their nose without them licking it off? Tank seems to find it very annoying when something/someone touches his nose. I tried putting lotion on it a few days ago and he licked it right off :cursing:

HRH also licks off the Aquaphor but enough of it stays on that it really does help.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.