We went out for a walk with our new non-pull harness

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
image.jpgThis is our new leash, we got it at petco. We got a large and it adjust just fine to fit him. It's a little weird to put it on him but I'll get use to it. I felt like it did help.
image.jpgIdk why my pics are coming out sideways. Anywho. Here's Zeus. :)
image.jpgHe loves the attention of all the neighborhood kids.
image.jpgWater break
image.jpgThirsty thirsty. After all that interactions with the neighborhood kids. I hate the tear stains. I been cleaning them with this wash I got and I feel like I made it worse. Is that possible.

Thats him on our walk it fits him good doesn't it :).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 168

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Haha, looks like Zeus did well...and momma has her hands full with a wild man! :) Great job - those harnesses are awesome for young bullies! (Older too!)

OP
ZeusCsmommy

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
i really liked it i feel like i can start walking him ... we will take it slow... just incase he overpowers our walks like usual... i just don't understand what it is about the leash... that makes them not pull

- - - Updated - - -

anyone know what i can do so my pic dont come out sideways next time...

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
The face shot of Zeus just shows how Handsome a of bully he is :luv:

We have Tubby on a regular harness and its useless for pulling but at least its not his neck. I want to thank you for this because this was the kick in the arse I needed to go out and buy him the no pull harness

- you can kind of see his harness in my avatar

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Ive just been looking at these after reading the thread about not being able to walk him.

May i ask what you were using for walks before this? And does it stop him from pulling much?
I use a leather harness for meeko and a chain leash attached. But i find he can slip out of it if he wiggles and pulls (hes mastered that now if he wants something desperately!!) and we are trying to get him to stop pulling so much. Do you think switching from leather harness to this one will help? And does the leash come with it or can you use any leash? ... Phew.. The end of a million questions lol xx

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hmm: sideways pictures?? [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], any suggestions

Zeus is a good looking buy!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Eve, did Zeus stop pulling, or did it just help? I'm wondering, Rocky always walks beside me or behind me just a little, until he's getting ready to do #2, then he pulls me hastily to that spot and squats, other than that, the only time he pulls is when he wants to go back inside, sometimes I have to pull him to walk further lol

OP
ZeusCsmommy

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
The face shot of Zeus just shows how Handsome a of bully he is :luv:

We have Tubby on a regular harness and its useless for pulling but at least its not his neck. I want to thank you for this because this was the kick in the arse I needed to go out and buy him the no pull harness

- you can kind of see his harness in my avatar
I really liked it I'm glad it helped. We still have to work together since it had been so long since I had last walked him.

OP
ZeusCsmommy

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Ive just been looking at these after reading the thread about not being able to walk him.

May i ask what you were using for walks before this? And does it stop him from pulling much?
I use a leather harness for meeko and a chain leash attached. But i find he can slip out of it if he wiggles and pulls (hes mastered that now if he wants something desperately!!) and we are trying to get him to stop pulling so much. Do you think switching from leather harness to this one will help? And does the leash come with it or can you use any leash? ... Phew.. The end of a million questions lol xx

Thats the link to one that looked like what we were using. I'm using the leash that I had already (since it didn't come with one) but Im going to have to get a smaller one because the new harness is longer.. If u look at the pic u can see were the leash links to the harness.. It helped us a lot. And I asked if I can return it if it didn't fit and they said I had a month so maybe u can try it out and see if it works out for you guys...

https://www.google.com/search?q=dog...AA&biw=768&bih=928#biv=i|47;d|CEnWnzPcESX9LM:

OP
ZeusCsmommy

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Eve, did Zeus stop pulling, or did it just help? I'm wondering, Rocky always walks beside me or behind me just a little, until he's getting ready to do #2, then he pulls me hastily to that spot and squats, other than that, the only time he pulls is when he wants to go back inside, sometimes I have to pull him to walk further lol

He did very good. I can definitely walk him now. He might pull a little but my neighborhood is full of kids and Zeus loves kids and the attention they give him so he will always try to go to them.. Specially when they start calling him and telling him how gorgeous he is... He's a bit conceited ...

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
He did very good. I can definitely walk him now. He might pull a little but my neighborhood is full of kids and Zeus loves kids and the attention they give him so he will always try to go to them.. Specially when they start calling him and telling him how gorgeous he is... He's a bit conceited ...
LMAO @ conceited..... Typical Bully and Zeus IZ DE MAN....... Show me a person who doesn't Love a Bully, and I'll show you a Person who doesn't understand Love ....

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I have yet to meet that person. These dogs can't help but bring the best out in people :)
Eve....don't take em to Pet Smart..... you would think Elvis had entered the building !! Rocky could easilly apply for the Pet Smart greeter and get the job, he quickly befriends everyone in the building leaving nothing to gamble.... Staff, employees, mwn, Women, especially children.... LMBO, I laughed the other day, a little girl walked up behind me, I was reading a label for something, and she tugged at the back of my pants, I'm 6'3" and she isn't even waist high, I turn around, and she says, "Mister can I pet your Dog??" before I could answer her, Rocky was all over her like Santa Clause wanting to see her Christmas list.... LMBO, I usually tell them, sure if you don't mind being slobbered on, lol, She literally sat in the floor and loved on Rocky, and Rocky loved back on her..... Everyone in the store walked by saying how adorable they looked, Rocky has never met an enemy..... I'm sure Zeus will be hard to contain being the new Pet Smart celebrity..... It's amazing how affectionate these Bully's are with everyone, My only fear of my home ever getting burglarized is of Rocky drowning them in slobber......

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.