Funny English Bull Dog Pictures found on the Web to share

RachaelJ

Mar 31, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
My favorite is the white bully with the pink sponge rollers laying on the couch with the muffins. That's me every morning when I go to my desk for work. LOL
[MENTION=8699]GoldenRod[/MENTION] were you bored? You got every picture the net has.

Last edited:
OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
My favorite is the white bully with the pink sponge rollers laying on the couch with the muffins. That's me every morning when I go to my desk for work. LOL
@GoldenRod were you bored? You got every picture the net has.

Actually not bored, it's so easy to capture and save pictures with a Mac Book Laptop, I just went through and saved so many as I was looking, my only problem was uploading them, I could only upload 30 something at a time, and again it was all shift + mouse click at the end of the row, captured all the pictures in the row, then just uploaded them, it's super easy on a Mac Book, Nothing like Windows platform. I love my Mac, looks like i've done hours of work thats only taken me a few minutes virtually. But I'm so glad y'all enjoyed my efforts, and the pictures as much as I have, They all made me smile and laugh, so I had to share them with my Bully family, one or a few has to touch your heart……Enjoy!! :yes:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
@GoldenRod the little one in the sink looks like a cute little Frenchie to me. Looks almost like my little Hazel.

Here she is with BeBe.

Hazel & BeBe.jpg

Here is one that cracks me up, Buddy when he was a pup, playing with BeBe.

Buddy 06-19-09.jpg

This one of Buddy, looks like he is up to something.

DSC00831.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
@GoldenRod the little one in the sink looks like a cute little Frenchie to me. Looks almost like my little Hazel.

Here she is with BeBe.

View attachment 45042

Here is one that cracks me up, Buddy when he was a pup, playing with BeBe.

View attachment 45043

This one of Buddy, looks like he is up to something.

View attachment 45044

BeBe is so cute, and i'm sure a ball of energy and fun, and the last picture definitely makes him look guilty…. How funny, when I copied that picture of the Frenchie, I had it in my mind to ask you, it was so cute with the turbine…. Osama Bin Frenchie, lol But Buddy is one handsome young man in that picture, I love this side of his mask, not sure it its both sides or not, but Love his coloring….He has great markings from the side view, and I see the Frenchie's like to raise their butts and duck down their heads when playing…… Their both beautiful.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
LOL.... someone was bored today, I take it???

Awesome pictures, thanks for finding and sharing.

Cheryl - [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] .... isn't this a Vegas favorite too?

attachment.php

Totally a Vegas position! I have no idea where one is right now....but here are a few other Vegas/Orion favs

IMG_7106.jpg19262_1265403391597_4732255_n.jpgVegas and Orion Howard 2012 resize.jpgavatar photo small.jpgIMG_7244 resize.jpgIMG_9656.jpg

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Totally a Vegas position! I have no idea where one is right now....but here are a few other Vegas/Orion favs

View attachment 45059View attachment 45060View attachment 45061View attachment 45062View attachment 45063View attachment 45064

Cheryl, these pictures are Hilarious, I've been looking at them LMAO..... Funny how everything we all chat about, seldom has anyone mentioned how much Bullies Love to climb, look out windows, be on the top cushions of a couch, love seat or recliner. Rocky loves to climb, as I see yours does too!! lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.