How we chill

Mar 19, 2013
Country
Good old US of A
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman(RIP) & Jenkins
how we chill.jpg When we settle in for the evening, I am on the floor on a pillow in front of the couch so I can sit at the coffee table with my laptop. Norm has free rein of the couch so he likes to sit behind me and snuffle my neck or just rest on my shoulder for a while before falling into a noisy snooze. Love this noisy, smelly, drooly dog.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
tour like me, you don't have a bully goat, you have a bully climber lol, Rocky crawls onto my shoulder in my recliner, and licks my ears before falling asleep lol.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
View attachment 44566 When we settle in for the evening, I am on the floor on a pillow in front of the couch so I can sit at the coffee table with my laptop. Norm has free rein of the couch so he likes to sit behind me and snuffle my neck or just rest on my shoulder for a while before falling into a noisy snooze. Love this noisy, smelly, drooly dog.

How precious. Yes a lot of the things I once said years ago that I didn't want in the house. Such as a smelly, shedding dog. But now? A bulldog that sleeps right by my bedside. Does he snore? snores off an on much of the night like a grown man. Does he smell? Well yes he is a bulldog but he don't stink. Does he shed much? No more than necessary. Is it true that slobber a lot? Well half the water he drinks he swallows and the other half is splattered dripping from his face all over the floor. Does he take up much of your time? No more than I take of his and relish every minute of it though I sometime want to pull my hair out. But then I look at that face and see all the unconditional love and acceptance and pure joy that makes it all worth while.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a wonderful way to relax!!

fosteroni

Feb 24, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Foster (3); Harley (2002 - 2010)
That is PRICELESS! Have you submitted that to the May - Mother's Day pic of the month contest? I'm not looking at the rules/deadline for submission, so I don't know the cutoff date off the top of my head. However, that pic is refrigerator status worthy, hands-down -- in our house, if it makes that level, it is worth printing/developing/whatever you do and putting it on the fridge for all to see ... but most importantly for YOU to see and smile each time you do. :D

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Adorable :) and I agree with [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION], definitely frame worthy!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.