The plant that has drove Vegas mad...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh yeah, I got a new plant today for by countertop, Vegas has been barking at it non-stop for about 45 minutes now. As you can see he is trying to use his super powers to laser it away with his eyes, just don't belong there, Mr. OCD!!

And then after that he decides he needs to be a Mr. Looky Loo and watch out the window while my neighbor is mowing her yard.

Showing off his pretty teefers for the camera.

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
that is so funny...Forde does the exact same thing.....cracks me up....nothing out of place or anything new....if so it's ON ...lol

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We love our little OCD babies. I have one who couldn't care less what you do to him, and one who barks at anything that moves. Lol. They're so silly

Last edited:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Sebastian is my only OCD out of the bunch. The other day Goldie's nails got caught in the floor vent and she pulled it out and it was sitting sideways and Sebastian kept growling at it until I fixed it. Goldie's nail was fine by the way.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL... he is some damn handsome

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awwwww he's just trying to protect mama from the big bad plant.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Ace is the same way anything extra ordinary out of place and he gets a little upset about it. I recently changed bulbs on our outside patio floodlights that shines in the portion of our yard that we fenced in for the dogs. Well the new bulb is a halogen and much brighter and so it casts a large shadow on the metal building we have behind the fenced in area. So in the early morning when he goes out to do his business and its not yet daylight if I stand in a particular place the floodlamp casts my shadow on the metal building and he gets all upset about it and will not do his business until I move and there is no more shadow. He wants to protect us all from whomever that boogey man is on the metal building

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
bhahahahah I see him sitt'n on the sofa in the background staring down the mean plant

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
"How dare you bring that monster plant into the house, mom?!" I understand where Vegas is coming from. House plants are so overrated! :sarcastic:

(btw, Vegas is looking as cutie-pie as ever)!! :loveeyes:

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
We love our little OCD babies. I have one who couldn't care less what you do to him, and one who barks at anything that moves. Lol. Their so silly

Remi definitely will fixate on stuff but I wont let him bark or fixate for more than 10 seconds. It's hard to break them free of it but I try to really discourage it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
bhahahahah I see him sitt'n on the sofa in the background staring down the mean plant

I actually LOL'd here on that first picture. I can see the 45 minutes of him disagreeing with the placement of Mr. New Plant too. Bwhahahahahaha.

Oh Sweet Vegas! You are amazing! :heart:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
:hmm: ocd overload in that house huh kelly? sarah is not that bad thank goodness. she will smell new things to death but shes doesnt really care if i move things or put new things out thank goodness.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
awww look at his precious lil face...I just love your boy! Out with the plant - In with Vegas! lol

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I think it looks weird too...Vegas is the man!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.