Sally camping this weekend

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
That's so great :) I bet Sally can hardly believe her luck in the perfect family finding her! :heart: She looks so happy.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
She's having a great time. I had a wonderful video of her this morning playing with Jack but I deleted it by accident.....dohhh. She's just adapted so well I'm still giddy over it. I still have a hard time dealing with how she was just tossed aside but seeing her happy and improving makes me smile deep inside. :love:

It's ok, Jeannie. Dogs live in the moment. :heart: And right now, she's having the time of her life!

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
I so love this! This is my idea of heaven, camping and surrounded by bulldogs!
Sally looks great - and you were clearly all meant to be together! :yes4:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh what great pics sis. i just love sally and seeing her with the rest of them. its so wonderful how she is fitting in. :)

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
I am so giddy!!! I wanna take my bullies camping. .

Oh Miss Sally looks so happy!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] , it just seems like you've had Sally for years and years the way she fits in with her newfound siblings. I love seeing these pictures of her so content and relaxed. I get a little teary-eyed whenever i see her looking so good..."happy" teary-eyed tho! :havemyheart:

You guys sound like you're having such a fun time at the lake. While others are still stuck at work!! Well, only a couple more hrs left for me til i get to get some R and R. Don't forget to make some s'mores! :party:

It does feel like she's been here forever. I can only hope we have at least a few years with her. I do wonder how much her over breeding has taken a toll on her. She seems as old as Ace was before he passed (he was 12) and she's only 7. I think she's aged far faster than normal. She's just an angel.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I am so giddy!!! I wanna take my bullies camping. .

Oh Miss Sally looks so happy!!!!
Giddy!!! That's the feeling I had when I knew she I first saw her. Have you ever taken your bullies camping? We have a 5wheel so they're in AC most the time if it's too hot. Wilson even has his own pool. lol It's a baby sized pool and I fill it with water using a 5 gal Home Depot bucket :up:

It's ok, Jeannie. Dogs live in the moment. :heart: And right now, she's having the time of her life!
Vic, that just touched my heart. :hug:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
It does feel like she's been here forever. I can only hope we have at least a few years with her. I do wonder how much her over breeding has taken a toll on her. She seems as old as Ace was before he passed (he was 12) and she's only 7. I think she's aged far faster than normal. She's just an angel.

Trust you instincts Jeannie, I've gone this route before…. and your gut feeling is speaking volumes, pay attention!! All the breeding, nursing, anxiety, etc… has aged her…. It's taken a lot out of her, Puppy mills and these people who breed for money don't have any respect or love for their pets, it's all about the money, you and I both know what they do with the breeders when their not performing to their standards, you have living proof in your pictures, poor dear has been through a lot, and even though she has a great life now, and in a retirement home, you can't change the past, only live it, deal with it, understand, and compensate for it now.

I'm surprised Sally's not cowering in every photo lol, just waiting on the other shoe to drop, she's never had it so GOOD !! I'm surprised she's able to handle all this love, and attention without having to search for her wings and Halo!! lol Your such a Good Mother !!!

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
I just love Sally's shirt. The colors are great, and so are these photos! Thanks for sharing!

Is it wrong that I'm jealous? I want to go camping one of these days!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.