Giant Kong

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
IMAG0645.jpg

Has anyone bought one of these giant Kong toys? They're huge! Buster has the regular plastic balls that you get for 99 cents at the store and he's always trying to pop them but he cant get his teeth into them. This toy is soft not as hard as the regular Kong toys that you hide treats in so they can really get their teeth into them. It has a notch at the top that you can grab it away from them and throw it. It is amazing how strong a Bulldogs grip is. The strength in their upper arms is really strong. Buster tries like heck to hold on to it when you take it away and throw it and then bolts after it. Good fun especially when his floppy ears get going when he runs after it. LOL!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Looks like tons of fun for Buster. Raven has a few different sized Kongs but not that one. Looks like fun. I might have to get her one.

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
Is that the Kong Bounzer? If so, did you get the large or extra large?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW.. that is really big... may need to check it out for Banks and Chelios

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That's a huge Kong. I didn't even know they made them that big. Bet he has a lot of fun with it. My guys, and my previous ones, have never been fans of those style kongs, not sure why. Buster looks quite happy though. :D

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
wow ive not seen that kong. :hmm: think my bostons would like that one

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
View attachment 44098

Has anyone bought one of these giant Kong toys? They're huge! Buster has the regular plastic balls that you get for 99 cents at the store and he's always trying to pop them but he cant get his teeth into them. This toy is soft not as hard as the regular Kong toys that you hide treats in so they can really get their teeth into them. It has a notch at the top that you can grab it away from them and throw it. It is amazing how strong a Bulldogs grip is. The strength in their upper arms is really strong. Buster tries like heck to hold on to it when you take it away and throw it and then bolts after it. Good fun especially when his floppy ears get going when he runs after it. LOL!

I seen that Kong yesterday at Pet Smart, and even bounced it a few times, Rocky wasn't interested in it. Rocky's favorite game is kicking a 2 liter empty coke bottle around my work room like soccer, then chewing it up, So I went with the kong thats basically the same size, but you roll it to get treats out of, seems that kong made much more sense for Rocky's habits… He can smell the treats, and hear them in the Kong, but has to maneuver rolling it to get the treats, so far he's spending the time for the food lol

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Mine have the regular sized Kongs, not that size, but they do have lots of other Kong toys like the tires, bones, the tug of war Kong, and they have a huge Kong ball with a handle on top, that you can toss, and they can grab.

here is just a few of my spoiled babies toys:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Mine have the regular sized Kongs, not that size, but they do have lots of other Kong toys like the tires, bones, the tug of war Kong, and they have a huge Kong ball with a handle on top, that you can toss, and they can grab.

here is just a few of my spoiled babies toys:

It's amazing how all this stuff begins to accumulate when you get a bulldog aint it

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
When Ace was teething and wanting to get our shoes and whatnot, I had the brilliant idea of sticking one of the kongs in a pair of my shoes for a couple of days with the thought that it would attract him to the kong when I took it out. It didn't work.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yeah that's for sure, yesterday I took my grandson to Petsmart, to get some new perches, and toys for my parrot Kiwi, and he ended up picking 4 new toys for Bulldozer and Blossom, as well as some new toys for his budgies that I bought him last summer, their names are Budgie and Budgie, not Budgie 1 and Budgie 2 , just Budgie and Budgie. Lol. And so I ended up spending about an hour and a half in the store while he picked everything including a new dress and a new t shirt for Bulldozer and Blossom, and had to look at every animal, bird, fish, and critter in the store. It was a good thing that the Petsmart has a 30 to 50 % off sale for this weekend.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
By the way the other day when I got home from work I found, in my office, where Ace had ripped off the bottom trim on a section of my handmade wooden bookcases. He did this that morning after I left for work and before my wife crated him. This was the second section he did this too. So immediately I took the trim, it was broken in pieces, I took it to the garbage and ran to where he was and laid him on his back and gave him a big ole hug and kiss. What you going to do? It happened hours earlier and beside its just a piece of wood. It did look nice before though

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online