ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
We were cleaning out the car (hopefully buying a new one this week!) and Mabel crawled in and refused to get out. We lifted her out and she climbed right back in. So we took her for a ride. :ohwell: shotgun!.jpg

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
a girl knows what she wants. Glad you took her for a ride. But Mabel (Chris look away, this if for Mabel's eyes only) next time make sure they take you for a ride to the magic window. My boys and Goldie love the magic window!!!! They get nummies from that window and lots of attention.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
SHHH, Kim! Aubie might hear you! She loves the magic window.

Mabel knew what she wanted. Looks like we know who the boss is in this relationship.. :p Aubie loves to go for rides too. I don't know that she loves the ride as much as she loves just going and being with us. :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: she has you trained very well

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh I'm so glad you took her for a ride, I was going to have to :yell: at you and say TAKE MABEL FOR a RIDE!!! Of course it wouldn't have done no good since I'm saying this hour's later.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Mabel looks so cute!! Determined little Bully girl. And her persistence definitely paid off with a car ride. ( how do you keep such a clean car????? It looks brand new.)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.