Getting warm in North Florida

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
It was over 90 degrees here in North Florida today. Ace, though outside several times, we never stayed too long each trip.
When he is not playing, running, exploring, sniffing and trying to find some rocks or sticks to chew on, here is one of the places in the fenced in area he likes to hang out at a bit.
A little welcoming shade from a shrub I trimmed the lower limbs off of. 20130517_175718_zpsad373846.jpg20130517_175638_zpsda2fbf60.jpg

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Tim, Ace is so handsome! Love his face, like Cami, he's got that 1 eye covered! :luv:

Central TX has been in low 90's this week also...Cami goes out, pottys then scampers
(ears just a'flopping) back to the door to be let in, lol NOT a fan of outdoors OR activities.
Suits me to a Tee!

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Hey Neighbor - I'm in Tallahassee. My guys use the doggie door but given the heat and humidity, not a lot these days. They prefer the AC. If you ever plan on coming over this way, PM me and we can meet or Ace can come and play with Big Zam for a bit.

OP
Rural mystic

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Hey Neighbor - I'm in Tallahassee. My guys use the doggie door but given the heat and humidity, not a lot these days. They prefer the AC. If you ever plan on coming over this way, PM me and we can meet or Ace can come and play with Big Zam for a bit.

Will do, that would be great, Ace needs some bulldogs to play with. The only dog he is around a lot is the maltese and the maltese hates him and they don't play one bit. Ace try's to but the maltese will have none of it at all.

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
I've got 3 in varying sizes he can choose from. My yard is fenced and shaded and the dog Tom Brown park is just down the road.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
When he is not playing, running, exploring, sniffing and trying to find some rocks or sticks to chew on,

^^ Sounds like my Frenchie.... gotta find something to EAT!

Great photo ---
attachment.php

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
^^ Sounds like my Frenchie.... gotta find something to EAT!

And that sounds like Tate!
[MENTION=7587]Rural mystic[/MENTION] , is it very humid by you as well? That's the worst, isn't it...90's plus humidity! I know when it's 80's/90's here my boys can only go outside to potty before they're pooped out. Well, hope you guys stay cool.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online