JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Only one but I do have a short video. She came alive tonight and I wish I would have caught her on video. She was spunky, jumpy when I got home, and played when I took her out front to meet our neighbor. She also put her front paw up on Emma's back twice tonight and I swear I saw her doing the female humpidy hump when Jack was near her. :eek:

I was enticing them all with Scooby snacks to line up together. :)

She can go up the stairs (not our main stairs to upstairs though and I won't let her try) but she really struggles doing down. She never did stairs before either from what we can tell.

Last edited:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
They are all so beautiful! Great video of Sally. Her eyes are so human like its insane

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention how jealous I am that you have 4 :p

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
They are all so beautiful! Great video of Sally. Her eyes are so human like its insane

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention how jealous I am that you have 4 :p

My hubby had 3 pitties when I met him (Nitro, Orion & Ace), I was in heaven. I've loved dogs since I was a kid and had lived in apartments before meeting him and didn't have a dog for 10 years. Three's a handful when they're young like Jack, Wilson & Emma but Sally, well she may be too but it's unlikely. Never ever in my dreams did I think I'd have 4. :bigeyes:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:angelheart: Love that little Sally girrrrrrl….. She's such a gentle soul…. more, more, more :popcorn:
I have no more for tonight. I really missed out getting one on her spunk tonight. I was a bit set back when she was hopping around excited to see me when I got home. It totally touched my :heart:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
My hubby had 3 pitties when I met him (Nitro, Orion & Ace), I was in heaven. I've loved dogs since I was a kid and had lived in apartments before meeting him and didn't have a dog for 10 years. Three's a handful when they're young like Jack, Wilson & Emma but Sally, well she may be too but it's unlikely. Never ever in my dreams did I think I'd have 4. :bigeyes:

That does sound like heaven! We're currently in an apartment but are in the hunt for a house so I have a feeling once we move the dog count is going to go up :) Tubby's dad wants a rottweiler and I want another english bully & a frenchie. I've always loved dogs too but once I got Tubby as my very own dog my love has exploded I feel like I need to have as many as possible

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love your pack.... they are all so beautiful

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.