Bulldog Shaming!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Okay, so I love looking at the pictures of "dog shaming". It's nice to know that it's not just my dogs that are naughty, and I think a lot of the dogs expressions are hilarious. I was reading threads and saw one posted by [MENTION=5755]hnhammond[/MENTION] about her bully and it mentioned the dog shaming.

So I think we here at EBN should probably shame our bullies for all the naughty things they do. I am hoping this will be a long thread with lots of photos and everybody will come up with some funny stuff!

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank

003.jpg

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
just moments ago, rocky was playing soccer with an empty 2 liter soda bottle, and wrapped up in one of my work Lathe electric cords that has a foot pedal control, so actually 2 like electrical cords, and tore a 150 lb lathe off of my work bench and onto the floor, He was put in time out as the mess was cleaned out, about 10 minutes, didn't write him a note to hold, but sure got a picture of his time out face….while he is being lectured AGAIN !! at least this time he was scared from the noise and everything falling on him, luckily he wasn't hurt, the cleanup was about 15 minutes, and his lecture was shorter than that…. How can any human ever be mad at a face like this……???? lol

IMG_1624.jpgIMG_1623.jpg

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Great thread, I just don't have anything to add to it. Now, if we were talking about my boxer....I'd have 5 pages of pictures and posts. That girl got into EVERYTHING. Chips ahoy cookies that were left far back on the table, lemon pepper seasoning left on the counter, as a pup, she chewed one of the 4 turning wheels that secured my grill, those small bags of sliced apples, she ate every single apple (thank God she left the wrappers behind), she actually ate my partners C-Pap mask (we of course had no clue she ate it) and threw it up three days later. She ate a whole loaf of bread that was on the counter. The list could go on and on. Mona, though, is obviously too short to counter surf and in general just doesn't get into things. She stays on the couch most of the day....sleeping. ;-)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
About 3 years ago, that was my kitchen rug in his crate with him, Hmmm wonder how it got in there? I think he knew...:ROFL:

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem

I love the sign :haha:

just moments ago, rocky was playing soccer with an empty 2 liter soda bottle, and wrapped up in one of my work Lathe electric cords that has a foot pedal control, so actually 2 like electrical cords, and tore a 150 lb lathe off of my work bench and onto the floor, He was put in time out as the mess was cleaned out, about 10 minutes, didn't write him a note to hold, but sure got a picture of his time out face….while he is being lectured AGAIN !! at least this time he was scared from the noise and everything falling on him, luckily he wasn't hurt, the cleanup was about 15 minutes, and his lecture was shorter than that…. How can any human ever be mad at a face like this……???? lol

View attachment 43567View attachment 43568

Happy to hear that Rocky was not injured.......how could you possibly be upset with a face like that??:heart:

Beautiful hair :giggle:

About 3 years ago, that was my kitchen rug in his crate with him, Hmmm wonder how it got in there? I think he knew...:ROFL:

:detective:
Adorable! How in the world could your kitchen rug make it into the crate with him, hmmm????

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well...this is Jake getting :busted: for EATING my fancy $$$ cat scratcher. Not chewing on it, mind you, but EATING. It was such a kitty favorite! Sigh...

Did YOU DO THIS?
ygumeza7.jpg

YES! I said YOU :cursing:
apeju7e2.jpg

Don't Try And Look Away Young Man!
ybumejuz.jpg

:ROFL:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Well...this is Jake getting :busted: for EATING my fancy $$$ cat scratcher. Not chewing on it, mind you, but EATING. It was such a kitty favorite! Sigh...

Did YOU DO THIS?
ygumeza7.jpg

YES! I said YOU :cursing:
apeju7e2.jpg

Don't Try And Look Away Young Man!
ybumejuz.jpg

:ROFL:

I'm thinking you misinterpreted his thoughts Becky, Thinking "Jake" was only trying to be helpful, in saying now with the cat scratcher gone, I can give the kitty a real massage……. Gotta Love em' lol

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
" Now She stays on the couch most of the day....sleeping."

Mona...sleeping...on the couch? I'm shocked!
:eek:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
:clap2: Deserving applause for each 'shamed bully face'...love 'em all.

And love you bully mamas & papas for putting up with their antics!
:pouting:

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Hahaha yes, what a great idea! I already posted my wall in the other thread, but I'll try to get a picture with the couch, too.

WHY, MATILDA, WHY!?

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online